Haven't posted here in a while but here's my cover of Kissing Families by Silversun Pickups. Although I am mainly a metal guy, doesn't mean I don't love other types of genres and Silversun has become one of my all time favourites. Enjoy!

KISSING FAMILIES - SILVERSUN PICKUPS
Last edited by Vinzafy at May 11, 2011,
Quote by Vinzafy
Haven't posted here in a while but here's my cover of Kissing Families by Silversun Pickups. Although I am mainly a metal guy, doesn't mean I don't love other types of genres and Silversun has become one of my all time favourites. Enjoy!

KISSING FAMILIES - SILVERSUN PICKUPS

Nice cover man, thoroughly enjoyed. Glad to see another SSPU fan, as well
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
Nice cover man, thoroughly enjoyed. Glad to see another SSPU fan, as well

Much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed.
Yeah SSPU is such a great band. Not only musically talented but the lyrics are some of the best I've seen. So multi-dimensional, I love it.
Very nice to see a SSPU cover on here! Definitely one of my favorite bands and you definitely nailed this cover. Perfect playing throughout and the tone during the solo was absolutely dead on to Brian's tone. Great work man.

If you can, I'd appreciate it if you would check out my little cover here -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1439259
Quote by HappyGilmore899
Very nice to see a SSPU cover on here! Definitely one of my favorite bands and you definitely nailed this cover. Perfect playing throughout and the tone during the solo was absolutely dead on to Brian's tone. Great work man.

If you can, I'd appreciate it if you would check out my little cover here -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1439259

Sorry for the late reply! Got back from seeing Rammstein then job interview etc. etc. busy week lol. Glad you enjoyed, appreciate the comments! I'm happy that the solo doesn't sound too fuzzy which is what I was worried about! Thanks again!
And yeah I'll definitely check yours out too. Cheers dude.