So my Bugera decided to go silent. The tubes (4 6L6 GC's) seemed to not produce that blue glow they usually do, so I ordered a new set of tubes. They're on their way, but on the while...what other problems could there be? The preamp tubes still produce a small glow inside, the lights still work...the only differences to the usual are that the 4 tubes don't light up and there isn't any of that humming sound coming from the amp.

Thank you.
you might want to bring it to your local tech when your new tubes get here. it could be a couple things that are wrong with it.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Power tubes can and will glow blue. Hopefully it's just the power tubes and not the power transformer. It could also be a fuse on the circuit board, I don't remember if these have a HT fuse, but that would be a likely candidate from your description.
I would just wait til the new tubes come in to see if there are any other issues. If you are too concerned just take it too a tech.

If your 6262 is a head unit make sure it is connected at the same impedence as the cab. That may have caused your tubes to blow in the first place. Also make sure you rebias your amp when you put the tubes in, if you dont know how take it to a tech. I found Bugera didnt bias my 6260 right out of the factory.
Thanks to all! I doubt it's the fuse 'cause there's only one and the other electronics still work. Re-biasing won't surely be a problem, but I am wondering about the impedance. I've kept it at 4 for a Marshall 1992 Valvestate cab, like the last user (bought this one used). Anyone know if it's correct?
Quote by guitarpatrick66
I would just wait til the new tubes come in to see if there are any other issues. If you are too concerned just take it too a tech.

If your 6262 is a head unit make sure it is connected at the same impedence as the cab. That may have caused your tubes to blow in the first place. Also make sure you rebias your amp when you put the tubes in, if you dont know how take it to a tech. I found Bugera didnt bias my 6260 right out of the factory.

Even if they do, they bias 'em for crap.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Vesco
Thanks to all! I doubt it's the fuse 'cause there's only one and the other electronics still work. Re-biasing won't surely be a problem, but I am wondering about the impedance. I've kept it at 4 for a Marshall 1992 Valvestate cab, like the last user (bought this one used). Anyone know if it's correct?

Without trying to look it up first, isn't the impedance listed on the cab itself?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
Without trying to look it up first, isn't the impedance listed on the cab itself?

*cough cough* Well...guess where it was...

This dumbass thanks you! =D
Quote by Vesco
*cough cough* Well...guess where it was...

This dumbass thanks you! =D

Don't sweat it, it could have been scratched off or something.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
The power tubes came in today. No sound. I'll take it to a tech...but what kind of? Electronics?
This is one of the common faults I've heard about with Bugera amps. If it's still under warranty, ring Bugera/Behringer up. They'll usually send you a new amp. It's most likely an electronic fault, though I couldn't tell you what exactly.
Quote by natehimself
tubes don't glow blue.

quite contrary they do. My 5150's tubes glow blue when off standby. just gasses inside the tube.
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by mikevmpr3
quite contrary they do. My 5150's tubes glow blue when off standby. just gasses inside the tube.

as far as i've seen, my XXX or 6505's tubes have never been blue..
Member of The 7 String Legion

Peavey Triple X Head
Mahieu 4x12 Cab (celestion g12t-75)
Gibson Vixen
Schecter C-1 Classic
Various Pedals, and Guitars.
Quote by natehimself

"Blue glow is a normal thing-especially with Sovteks. You'll notice it going away, or greatly reduced after a couple of hundred hours burn in time. I'd say a minimum of 150 hours to burn in, but many will tell you that it's at least double, if not triple that time"

-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blue glow is normal!!
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
Quote by natehimself

Both my XXX and 6505+ tubes glow blue...moreso when they're in standby...it's normal

Quote by Vesco
The power tubes came in today. No sound. I'll take it to a tech...but what kind of? Electronics?

I'd just call your local music store and see if they have a local tech they could recommend. If the amp is still under warranty, I'd put the stock tubes back in it and make a return or exchange for a new amp though. Good luck
Quote by natehimself
tubes don't glow blue.

This just in: anecdotal evidence is now established fact.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.