Hello!

What guitar should I buy. I play anything from blues to metal and my budget is about 500€ which is something like 700 USD. Also a floyd would be nice.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I love how his last name is Hunt
It's like he was destined to be a shady sexual creep
prs se models have a great range, I am a huge fan of my esp ec-1000, and you can buy the amber burst which comes with seymour duncans in case you did not want the actives. is a floyd necessary? Personally i think they are a hastle and I rarely used mine when I had it. Agile makes a pretty solid guitar, especially for the price. There are tons brands out there that will cover your range of music tastes. What guitar (s) and amps are you currently using?
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
charvel pro mod?

EDIT: they're more like ~600-650 euro though. i saw the 700 and thought you meant 700 euro
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
everyone will have their own opinion
and that's a pretty wide range to go from
but what specific to your ear and hand will be different than probably everyone else

i know it's kind of a generic answer, but find the artist(s) you like (tonally)
see what guitars they play
find other models of the brand and listen to them on youtube
and go check them out
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
2nd hand Prestige Ibanez.

RG1570 would do the trick.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I believe a Gibson SG is possibly the most well rounded guitar ever, and I love to recommend them to friends. You can get a decent SG made by Epiphone for probably around $500 USD. There is plenty of debate about Epiphone vs. Gibson, so I'll had my 2 cents- Epiphone isn't good as the real deal, but it is still great.

Keep Rocking,
JediRabbit
Thats great but SGs dont have floyds.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
lol +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?