Hey all.
I need to do this presentation about any thing I want I chose guitar so I want to know when the first guitar was found and some of the ideas about the first one.
Also I will do these thingsifferent types of guitars, the parts, amplifiers and how they work.
What could I add or change?
Keep in mind it needs to last for 9 minutes and not shorter or longer.
Doing something on the history of guitars and or amps from the beginning to now. And the different steps in its evolution wold be every easy to make 9 minutes.

Wow. For my engineering project, for the past year i have been writing about guitars made from alternate recyclable materials. And my presentation for it is tomorrow. I shit you not.

Pure coincidence.

This is what i did. I first did the history of electric guitars, based around Gibson, Fender and Ricckenbacker and discussed about how those brands shaped guitar design and music. I then discussed the pysical aspect, such as vibration and resonation. Then i will talk about different materials and sustainability. That's what i did basically.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Here, this website has everything you need! I hope this helps!
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by liampje
Hey all.
when the first guitar was found

I'm sorry, but this makes it sound as though guitars were a gift from some god or, more than likely, the devil. Which they totally are

I did a guitar presentation as my first presentation at Uni, similar circumstances to yours. I decided to do a history on Gibson, just due to the fact that it is the most recognisable brand to non-guitarists. i just looked up the history of them and gave famous players for a few different models
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Drop me your email in a PM and I'll send you some work over, its from the last unit of Backline tech at college and it pretty much lists all the things you've said there.

Guitars:
Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Amps
Jcm 800 2203 '82

Pedals:
John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/hereliesnuggetband
Quote by DegaDeth
I'm sorry, but this makes it sound as though guitars were a gift from some god or, more than likely, the devil. Which they totally are

I did a guitar presentation as my first presentation at Uni, similar circumstances to yours. I decided to do a history on Gibson, just due to the fact that it is the most recognisable brand to non-guitarists. i just looked up the history of them and gave famous players for a few different models

It's a gift from the aliens.
But that's my theory.
First I show the peole a pick where they all get horny at, then I want to tell some facts about the history of the guitar.