Well Pit, I've never seen a formal apology on here, but it seems like I should be the first. You may have have seen this thread showcasing my stupidity: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1439641&highlight=stupid+crap
I had thought this thread ended at page 2, but yesterday I searched for it and found that it continued for 7 pages. After reading reading a few pages, I had a new outlook on what I did. I already knew it was ridiculously stupid after about an hour after doing it, but there were things I hadn't realized such as: Some person who probably hates his job had to fix my vandalism. So Pit, I apologize. I may seem like a stupid thirteen year-old, which I am, but I can also be smart. I have some of the best grades in my school, but I didn't make this thread to brag. You may be surprised that I can actually form a complete sentence, but I can. So, I apologize for my past, present, and future stupidity You don't have to accept my apology, but I will try to be less stupid. I regret nothing because this taught me a lesson. If you feel the need to spam and flame this, be my guest. Thank you, if you read through my post, but if you didn't:

tl;dr I apologize for past, present, and future stupidity.
you're a stone fox
You're annoying.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Ok.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Cool apology, bro

You should apologise to the people you annoyed, rather than us.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Ask your dad to apologize to your mom.

Oh and apology accepted.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Meh, it takes some balls to apologize to an internet forum.

Most people take the no-quarter approach it seems and says things without fear of repercussion (to the head, physically) but you swallowed your pride when you didn't really have to.

Now go forth, and apologize to the staff of that Wal-Mart!
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
Quote by Kawzmo118
Meh, it takes some balls to apologize to an internet forum.

Most people take the no-quarter approach it seems and says things without fear of repercussion (to the head, physically) but you swallowed your pride when you didn't really have to.

Now go forth, and apologize to the staff of that Wal-Mart!

Dont worry, I will.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Kawzmo118
Apologize to the staff of that Wal-Mart!

Exactly this.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Stupid 13 year old...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Why don't you make your apology in the original thread instead of trying to get more attention by writing another or even putting it in your signature? Besides, apologizing on UG won't get you a medal.

Quote by Kensai
TL;DR: TS doesn't want the people in the old thread sending an e-mail to walmart with his name and adress like they said they would so he made this thread pretending to be sorry.

Thanks - and I hope they get through to Walmart
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at May 11, 2011,
TL;DR: TS doesn't want the people in the old thread sending an e-mail to walmart with his name and adress like they said they would so he made this thread pretending to be sorry.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Apologies will not get you any more respect from the Pit, that you lost by being a douche. I hope MH400 and biga go through with dropping you in the shit.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
What were you hoping to gain by making this thread?

Nothing.
you're a stone fox
I'm sorry, dude, but you come across like a complete buttwipe. That apology was actually kind of irritating. Adding some crap about your grades doesn't help.

I forgive you though, seeing that you're only thirteen. I'll admit I was stupid when I was thirteen... only not THAT stupid.
Last edited by Apples on Cacti at May 11, 2011,
Oh, and thanks Nathan.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump