Hello guys!

So I've finally set up my new Mbox2mini with pro tools and guitar rig 3, after loads of problems. I have still got one last issue (shouldn't say "last" though, haha...). I've set up a sound I like in guitar rig, but when I'm just playing (which is what I'm going to use it for mostly) I can still hear my dry guitar signal in the background, as well as the guitar rig sound. When I record, however, I only hear the amp sim sound. How do I turn off the dry signal sound?

Thanks a lot UG!
Try pressing the instrument/line toggle button next to the input your guitar is plugged into.
Lifes all good till you're dead
Quote by Scythuz
Try pressing the instrument/line toggle button next to the input your guitar is plugged into.

Ahhh of course, thanks.

I've ran into another problem: I misread the plugin, it was the rtas version of a guitar rig thingy I downloaded. However, that's just the demo version. I have a VST version of it aswell, that's registered and everything, but how do I use it? I have tried FX vst to rtas, but I just can't seem to get it to work. I scanned and wrapped the dll I wanted, but I can't find nothing in pro tools. How do I do this?

Edit: Tried loads of stuff and pro tools just doesn't seem to find the wrapped vsts. Are there something specific I need to do in pro tools to find them?
Last edited by Panikak at May 11, 2011,
Sorry but i've had varying success with rtas/vst wrapping I did find one that seemed to work most of the time but i don't remember what it was called. If I find out i'll let you know.
Lifes all good till you're dead