got my ap test in world history tomorrow...idk about u guys but i dont want to write 3 essays...leave any comments u want
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
Three essays? What's that, 2500 words? How's that difficult?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
dude take it from a college freshman, i wish i came into school with more AP credit, it saves you time and money.
I just turned in a 20 page research paper and had a 5 essay final, this being for just one of my classes. AP is high school. You better learn to deal with it if you want to go to college.
I took the AP US History (big mistake, I didn't even take the class) and didn't even mind the essays.
AP history was really easy if you studied and did your work...I didn't study so I'm expecting a 2 or 3. but I thought it was easy, if I had read through my notes maybe 15 min a day I'd had gotten a 5.
Danelectro 1959 reissue

Quote by G.Krizzel
Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.

Also please visit this thread and help me tab out an album!!!
thread.
Quote by rkp1992
dude take it from a college freshman, i wish i came into school with more AP credit, it saves you time and money.

this man knows what he's talking about
i took mine already
EASIEST TOPICS EVER REAGAN OMFG
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
They're fairly useless. Decent preparation for college and better than sitting in a classroom full of morons, but the credit you get is generally useless. Don't stress over it.

I went in with 21 college credit hours and still had to take just about everything the university required for general education. I think 6 of the 21 hours counted toward my degree.
Last edited by RockInPeaceDime at May 11, 2011,
I've all ready done the Calculus, US Government, and English Language tests, tomorrow I have Macro Economics.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
AP essays are cake dude. Just pace your time well and you'll do fine. I had to write 3 last year and 3 this year for English and it wasn't that bad.
Quote by RockInPeaceDime
They're fairly useless. Decent preparation for college and better than sitting in a classroom full of morons, but the credit you get is generally useless. Don't stress over it.

I went in with 21 college credit hours and still had to take just about everything the university required for general education. I think 6 of the 21 hours counted toward my degree.

Thats your fault. You shouldn't have bothered taking those tests, then. I know all of the AP tests I took will count toward a class or two's worth of credit each, depending on the score. History might not apply to some majors, thus making it a pointless waste of time, preparation and money, but english and maths credits are generally useful.
Last edited by RPGoof at May 11, 2011,
Quote by Helicopters!
I took 5 AP tests. Don't be a puss.
I took 5 my senior year too. *high five*

It's not worth stressing yourself over. Just think how you'll be free from intensive learning for the rest of the school year after you take it.
Quote by burndttoast
I took 5 my senior year too. *high five*

It's not worth stressing yourself over. Just think how you'll be free from intensive learning for the rest of the school year after you take it.

Nice! You probably took harder ones than I did
Im taking the easy way out. No AP tests for me in High schools. Suck on that nerds.
pinga
You're not taking the easy way out unless you don't plan on going to college... Even if you only get credit for one of your tests you're saving money and time in college.
I have plans to go to MI, so I dont think AP will really affect me getting in... will it?
you're a stone fox
In the greater scheme of life's problems, having to write three essays falls at about -174 on the important-shit-o-meter.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by RPGoof

Thats your fault. You shouldn't have bothered taking those tests, then. I know all of the AP tests I took will count toward a class or two's worth of credit each, depending on the score. History might not apply to some majors, thus making it a pointless waste of time, preparation and money, but english and maths credits are generally useful.

I didn't say it was anybody's fault. I wouldn't have done anything differently with regards to taking the courses. I got a lot more out of it than a few credit hours here and there. Simply making the point that a lot of universities don't accept every AP credit.
Quote by Helicopters!
Nice! You probably took harder ones than I did
Possibly. I only passed 2 of them haha.
I took World History last year and got a five. Took US History and English Language this year, also easy. But I think I might have failed Stat today.
HeartGold FC: 4340 7508 2259
Black FC: 5114 4986 4432
I find it hard to believe that you're in any AP classes.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Helicopters!
You're not taking the easy way out unless you don't plan on going to college... Even if you only get credit for one of your tests you're saving money and time in college.

Not all colleges accept AP credit, you know.