Recently I bought this little and cheap interface:

The quality is very decent for 10 bucks on ebay (new) But I'm havin a problem, when using guitar rig and/or other programs. I can't make it reproduce the sound through the Audio card in my pc, the only way I can hear me playing is connecting my speakers/headphones directly to the audio interface. Is there any way to overcome this? Thanks!
you'll need to set up guitar rig or any other program to recognize the usb interface
Hey, I made an account to answer your question.

If you are using guitar rig then you will need a program called ASIO4ALL.

It is basically a driver that lets you use your guitar link and sound card at the same time.

You can find it here: http://www.asio4all.com/

P.S once installed, click the spanner in the ASIO window to customise what inputs/outputs you are using. It isnt very clear.

Andy
I already had ASIO installed but my audio interface doesn't appear as a device when I select "ASIO4ALL v2" as the Device (on Guitar Rig).

EDIT: Forgot to thank you for making an account!
Hmm thats strange. You sure you not bought a broken one? I have the same one myself in white and it works fine with ASIO.
I updated the drivers and that problem was solved. But now, if I choose the USB as input and the audiocard as output I have a latency problem.