I have two guitars, one is like a cheap little starter strat, and i also have an epiphone les paul jr. but i dont have an amp yet, i dont have much money, anyone know any good cheap amps?

my budget is like, 50-100 dollars
i think there are alot of threads about this but u'll have to be especific, like what you want in a amp?
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
If you play mainly hard rock/metal - Peavey Vypyr 15, or 30 if you can go used

If you play mainly cleans to classic rock - Vox VT20+
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
if you've got a computer to hook it up to, i'd go with the fender mustang. the fuse software is free and you can use it to models tons of effects and amp models and i believe you can even record and loop with it. the mustang 1 i believe is 15watts and only $100. really great buy if your looking for something to help get you started.

i personally would not reccomend the peavey vypyr. i had the 75watt and i was not satisfied in the least. it would cut out often, would sometimes get nasty feedback, and i found it difficult to get a really nice tone with it. the only upside i found to the vypyr was the ability to use the sanpera footswitch. it could hold several presets and the expression pedal could be used for volume, wah, or pitch shifter.

so for a starter amp, i would personally reccomend the mustang. it has a really nice tone and the ability to hook it up to your computer makes it so much more versatile. plus, the software is free and easy to use
Quote by andrerist
if you've got a computer to hook it up to, i'd go with the fender mustang. the fuse software is free and you can use it to models tons of effects and amp models and i believe you can even record and loop with it. the mustang 1 i believe is 15watts and only $100. really great buy if your looking for something to help get you started.

I own this amp. it is 20 watts and you are correct about all the software being nice. especially the fuse software because i believe it is easier to make tons of different sounds while you are looking at a computer screen instead of manually doing it on the amp. can put out alot of sound. especially for indoor use. great amp for all the different tones and sounds you want