So i just started making like a facebook page and reverbnation and purevolume pages for the music tht i make, and i was just looking for like ways to reach out and get more fans and become alittle more noticed. any ideas?
There was a thread about 10 minutes ago in the top 10 threads.

fliers in music shops tend to work well. ish.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
The ol' fashion way works

Get out there and play your music!
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Sadokun: Eating cardboard never tasted this good!

Quote by Otis Lee Crenshaw
Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
gig
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
I always get spam on youtube from people trying to get me to listen and I just delete it, just make good music, put it out there and hope for the best is my opinion.

I'd say playing live would be the best way to be more noticed because people have to listen to you, and if you impress they are more likely to follow you.

of the few people I have looked at and accepted to friends on youtube I rarely if ever listen to, or even like. I'd rather have real fans than a bunch of people who accidentally accepted requests who don't actually like you.

I'd say that the best thing you could do is to put your music on Youtube to promote it better, but beside that just kind of go with the flow.
Danelectro 1959 reissue

Quote by G.Krizzel
Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.

Also please visit this thread and help me tab out an album!!!
thread.
Bomb a school. Either that or what you really need is a new amp.

Don't bomb a school. Just buy a new amp.
wear a mask and get 2 percussionists, a turntable guy, a keyboard guy, 2 guitarist who play ugly riffs, and a good drummer and sing about pushing your finger in your eyes.....

wait
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
If i were you, i put my band on a myspace page, post some vids on youtube and tell your friends to spread the word. It wouldnt hurt to try