Page 1 of 2
Link

For you to lazy to read, a high school senior in CT got suspended because he asked a girl to prom by taping it in big letters on the school wall outside. Now he can't go.

They suspended him because he was trespassing.

She said yes to him by the way

How pissed would you be if something like this happened to you?

EDIT: Apparently he's getting support from "around the world"

Other Link

There are almost 50,000 on the "Let James Tate go to prom" page on Facebook
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at May 11, 2011,
Highschools are funny like that. I put my phone number on our marquee/billboard sign and got a 3 day in-school suspension.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
He'll still get laid though right?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
If he is consistent in his creativity, I'm sure being banned from prom won't stop him from having a night out with the girl.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Wow that really sucks haha. I'm not surprised, I suspect things like this happen a lot
That's nothing. I spray painted "EAT PUSSY" across the elementary school wall beside the bus entrance before.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Xiaoxi
If he is consistent in his creativity, I'm sure being banned from prom won't stop him from having a night out with the girl.

+1
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
this sort of shit happens all the time. but he can still probably get a proper date out of it.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
He should have asked the school beforehand, then it might have worked. But yeah, schools are ridiculous, so serious it's not even funny.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
As much as I feel like I sound like a conspiracy theorist I think for some reason high school jobs attract people who have sought power most of their lives and never got it
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Indeed.

He can still take her to a restaurant and plan activities afterward.
Perfect plug for the time someone spray painted a 50 ft., nice veinydick on the front of my school.

DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by King_Arthur
As much as I feel like I sound like a conspiracy theorist I think for some reason high school jobs attract people who have sought power most of their lives and never got it

I think they attract those kind of people because they got pushed around in highschool.
And probably didn't have dates to prom.
Quote by izbbass

There are almost 50,000 on the "Let James Tate go to prom" page on Facebook

Almost Fifty thousand and one!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by suckmahnuts
Perfect plug for the time someone spray painted a 50 ft., nice veinydick on the front of my school.

Honk
Believe me the kid is lucky not to go because 1. He would have wasted his money on something pointless and 2. She would never put out anyways.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by spanishyanez
Believe me the kid is lucky not to go because 1. He would have wasted his money on something pointless and 2. She would never put out anyways.

U mad.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
He should just show up anyways.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
He should just show up anyways.

Getting arrested for trespassing is always fun
Quote by Bladerx
CT as in Cass Tech?

CT as in Connecticut. If you read the article you'd know he goes to Shelton High School
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
CT as in Connecticut. If you read the article you'd know he goes to Shelton High School

it's probably Nomack. he's from Shelton.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
This is my hometown. I know the kid.

I don't feel bad for him. He's famous now. He was on Kimmel earlier.

Quote by theogonia777

How do you know this?
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Last edited by Nomack at May 12, 2011,
Quote by bass-man9712
He'll still get laid though right?

Definitely. But what I don't understand is why dudes make such a big deal out of asking girls to prom. You're not popping the question, its just high school.
My town has been in the news a lot this year.

For this, 6 bomb threats at the same school this year alone, and the guy who had a shitload of explosives in a van in time square lived here.

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
Quote by jetfuel495
You released your birth certificate, remember?

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
Quote by Colgate Total
That's nothing. I spray painted "EAT PUSSY" across the elementary school wall beside the bus entrance before.

We totally do.
Quote by Colgate Total

Quote by jetfuel495
You released your birth certificate, remember?

Bravo, Nomack.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
My old school would have probably done the same thing. Even the idea of "senior pranks" is non-existant there, because people know they would be held from the graduation ceremony if they were caught.

You gotta consider that you're school might be a dick about this kinda stuff before you do it.

edit: Can't believe dude went through that much trouble for like a 5/10 at best though. O_O

editedit: Just saw another picture of her. Let's bump that down to 3/10.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at May 12, 2011,
Quote by Colgate Total

Quote by suckmahnuts

Ey, yo, forget "James Tate". ^This guy knows what's up!

Cheers! Bloody well done. I salute you in the name of everyone that admires the fine art of Penis Jokes.
I have drawn numerous Penises myself, but never on such an epic scale.

I award you with the "Penis Badge of Honor" and some weed.

+
I would never do that. Why go through that effort when they see my carrot and then ask me to go to the prom with them?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']My old school would have probably done the same thing. Even the idea of "senior pranks" is non-existant there, because people know they would be held from the graduation ceremony if they were caught.

You gotta consider that you're school might be a dick about this kinda stuff before you do it.

edit: Can't believe dude went through that much trouble for like a 5/10 at best though. O_O

editedit: Just saw another picture of her. Let's bump that down to 3/10.
He went with her because their friends, not because they're ****ing.

Those kids are the nerds of the school anyway.

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
Page 1 of 2