about asking this girl to prom? (yeah we have a late prom-last week of school.) Have any of you guys ever asked a girl you didn't really know to a dance? Like if that's not awkward, then how can I ask without it being awkward?
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
yes i have many times, as simple as this, hey _name_ want to dance?
yes sure!

*dances*

and if its grind beets on, just walk up behind her and start grinding and at the same time ask her if shes down to dance, likely she will say yes, otherwise if she says no respect her decision.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I think you missed the question, it's not asking a girl to dance, I have no problems with that. It's asking a girl i don't know too well to a dance that I do.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Just go up to her in the hall or something. If she doesn't know you well, say something like, "I'm (insert name here). You're in my (insert class here)." Just sorta chat for a few minutes. Then go, "Well...I was wondering. Do you have a prom date?" If she say she does, smile and carry on. If she says no, go ahead and ask her.
You should tape the words of the question on the walls of your high school. Nervousness solved.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by Wibanez
I think you missed the question, it's not asking a girl to dance, I have no problems with that. It's asking a girl i don't know too well to a dance that I do.

and thats what i was answering,

i met my gf by asking her to dance at the club, although we had eyecontact before i did, but still, i just walked up asked her to dance at the same time as starting to grind with her, and 20 mins and a bunch of talking later we were making out.

no shes not a slut, shes actually quite the innocent girl and thats part of the big reason i dig her.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Just go up to her in the hall or something. If she doesn't know you well, say something like, "I'm (insert name here). You're in my (insert class here)." Just sorta chat for a few minutes. Then go, "Well...I was wondering. Do you have a prom date?" If she say she does, smile and carry on. If she says no, go ahead and ask her.

She goes to a different school, I'm at an all guys school (inb4 gay jokes)
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by themetalbucket
You should tape the words of the question on the walls of your high school. Nervousness solved.

..... I see what you did there.

Just ask. Really. If she says no, no big deal.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

i met my gf by asking her to dance at the club, although we had eyecontact before i did, but still, i just walked up asked her to dance at the same time as starting to grind with her, and 20 mins later we were making out.

lol ur still missing the gist, this is a formal dance held by my high school. you need to ask a date to come with you
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by JimmyBanks6

i met my gf by asking her to dance at the club, although we had eyecontact before i did, but still, i just walked up asked her to dance at the same time as starting to grind with her, and 20 mins and a bunch of talking later we were making out.

no shes not a slut, shes actually quite the innocent girl and thats part of the big reason i dig her.

He's not asking someone to dance with him. He's asking somebody to be his date to go to a dance.
Quote by Wibanez
lol ur still missing the gist, this is a formal dance held by my high school. you need to ask a date to come with you

OH

gotcha, well just introduce yourself and tell her about the dance and ask if she would be interested in coming with you.

dont overthink it, sound confident, and im sure she'll be interested.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Jimmybanks, I think you're still a bit off. He is wondering how to ask a girl at his school to attend the prom with him. Not ask her to dance while he's at the dance.

And just be casual but not desperate. I'm goin with my friend to her prom in a few weeks, and next year I'll have my own to worry about.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
GOD ****ING DAMMIT! someone really needs to make a fuuuuuu pic outta this: I pumped myself up and worked up the courage to call her up just now and she ended up not even picking up
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Wibanez
GOD ****ING DAMMIT! someone really needs to make a fuuuuuu pic outta this: I pumped myself up and worked up the courage to call her up just now and she ended up not even picking up

take that as a gift from the big man above

do not ask her over phone, ask her face to face and she is far far more likely to say yes.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6

do not ask her over phone, ask her face to face and she is far far more likely to say yes.

In order to do that I'd have to catch her at her work: Applebees. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's kind of creepy going there to ask her...
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by JimmyBanks6

True. Confidence = key. Good luck.
Quote by themetalbucket

Hahaha
Quote by Wibanez
In order to do that I'd have to catch her at her work: Applebees. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's kind of creepy going there to ask her...

Go there for lunch, and when you are walking out, just say, hey, my names ____ and my school _____ is having a dance, would you be interested in coming to it with me?

trust me, face to face asking will give off a far better vibe, and if you dont know her enough to be confident in asking her at applebees, the phone definitely sounds like a poor decision as its pretty clear she barely knows you.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Go there for lunch, and when you are walking out, just say, hey, my names ____ and my school _____ is having a dance, would you be interested in coming to it with me?

trust me, face to face asking will give off a far better vibe, and if you dont know her enough to be confident in asking her at applebees, the phone definitely sounds like a poor decision as its pretty clear she barely knows you.

This sounds ingenius, but would it be creepy if I did that within the next couple days with her knowing that I tried to call her today?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Wibanez
This sounds ingenius, but would it be creepy if I did that within the next couple days with her knowing that I tried to call her today?

theres nothing creepy about being interested in a chick

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Wibanez

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't f*** to save it's species."- fight club

There is a fine line that comes between "creepy-ness" and romance, and line that is too often skewed by how much confidence you have. Once you get out of high school you will realize how much girls are afraid of you as you are them. Unless you want to make love to your hand for the rest of your life, you should lose what you will later come to know is doubt/pride/inhibition, nut up, and just ask a girl to a f***ing dance.
Just remember, the longer you wait, the greater the chance of another dude asking her.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by dylanfromearth
"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't f*** to save it's species."- fight club

There is a fine line that comes between "creepy-ness" and romance, and line that is too often skewed by how much confidence you have. Once you get out of high school you will realize how much girls are afraid of you as you are them. Unless you want to make love to your hand for the rest of your life, you should lose what you will later come to know is doubt/pride/inhibition, nut up, and just ask a girl to a f***ing dance.

you sir, are my ****ing hero. you are so ****ing right. now all I have to do is find out what days she works there
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
You walk up to her and say the following words:

"Hey, do you want to go the [your school] dance with me at ?"

She will say yes, you dance.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
You have her number!? I'm sure a girl doesn't just give her number to anyone. And if you don't know her to well how did you get her number? I mean you have her number.... Thats got to mean you have some kind of foot in the door. Don't be shy a girl loves a guy to make the first move. But yes Dylanfromearth haha girls are just as scared very true. And once you realize how intense a relationship really is and its nothing like high school.... Well it made me even more nervous.