I've got 10 days to write a song if I want to perform at my school, and I really want a classical guitar piece. I've looked on the internet to find how to write one, but i can't find any good guides. I've tried writing a few bits, but they all come out like they're a song that requires singing, like rhythym guitar. I really can't get the hang of it. I've studied a few classical songs and i would quite like it in a major key, and if possible, triplets seem to work well as well.
Please, I need help!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!
try counterpointing a melody
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Try tuning an acoustic guitar into dadgad and using arpeggio's on normal chord shapes, you'll find some strange and wonderful sounds pop out, also classical style guitar pieces generally have a simple bass line with little melody parts over the top so start with a simple bass line and crowbar some little bits in around them
get some tabs of a classical guitarist called fernando sor there should be a million of them on here
or check out romanza or etude in e minor
or to get what i mean about the bass and the melody line split have a look at tenacious D rock your socks