15 28%
Not yet =(
14 26%
Long ago/never will
11 20%
I'm hot for teacher!
14 26%
Voters: 54.
So...who else in the Pit is graduating/has graduated this spring? I'm currently trying to write the last few pages of my last ever final...then I walk on Saturday!
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
I'm graduating from high school in June, and I just finished all my AP exams so I'm pretty much done for the rest of the year. So great!
I still have like two years until I finish my bachelors.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Maybe you should touch up on your spelling before you graduate :P
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by samick007
I'm graduating from high school in June, and I just finished all my AP exams so I'm pretty much done for the rest of the year. So great!

Yep, just finished my last one for the year today.

Now I'm pretty much homework free for the rest of the year. Of course, my AP English teacher decides to make us write a paper for our final assignment...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Congrats!

I graduated in 09...failed 2 semesters of college, took off a year, and now I'm getting ready to go back in the fall.
Graduating high school in a couple weeks. I've got 2 AP tests tomorrow, a class meeting on Friday and then I'm done.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I still have like two years until I finish my bachelors.

Are you a music major or something?
I'm graduating from high school on June 18th. I just took my AP Bio exam 2 days ago so I'm pretty much done for the year. I'm only taking 4 classes right now because my English class ended early(dual enrollment on college schedule). I'm exempt from all of my final exams as well because I'm a senior and have A's in all my classes. I don't even have to come to the last 2 weeks of school since it's just exam review week and then exam week. So basically, I'm just riding out 2 and a half more weeks of school.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Got a month-ish left and I'm done. Seriously losing enthusiasm for homework
I'm basically done at the moment though, I have one class right now. A quick novel study, one final, and I'm done high school.

So excited to be finished.

And some high fives for those who are graduating with me this year

Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by paul.matthew
Are you a music major or something?

Bachelors take four years yo. I'm doing an English major and a Music minor. I did a shitload of classes in high school so I got a year head start and just finished my first year of true college. So I have roughly two years left.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I graduate from high school on the 24th, but our last day is the 18th. I'm just coasting through now
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
I graduate from HS on the 27th. I'm so ready.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump

I graduate next year
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Last edited by RampagingAcorn at May 12, 2011,
Graduating high school on a few weeks. I have completely checked out now that my APs are over. Should be exempt from most, if not all, my finals. I no longer care what anyone thinks of me. If they're annoying me, I'll tell them off. I f*cking love being a senior.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
I'm graduating from high school this year on June 2nd
And I finished all my AP exams so I don't have anything to do for the next 3 weeks!
cat