i'm listening right now .... i thought it could use an intro, maybe? nothing elaborate, maybe even just a pick scrape into the riff. i am lovin the riffs though. oooohh ... tempo change is good! leads are coming in very nicely. (btw are the drums recorded or created? they sound great!). VERY nice drop in tempo and i like this repeating melody/riff to the end. great stuff man!!! keep it up!!
ok YEAaaaaaaaaaaa RIFF CITY

cool , this is fun. Very F-Zero X . people love those epic style riffs. Sounds extremely generic but whatever no big deal if you are just trying to get a hold of the style. Be proud but push into yourself for fresh sounds harder.

show luv here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1440810
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Dude...warriors of light...

It sounds like an epic song just like the title. I think you really nailed the feel you were going for. Impressed man! I can see two armies fighting with the epic music in the background lol!
My Music! Click to hear!
Gear
Lefty 2003 MIM Strat w/Lace Sensors
Lefty Ovation Celeb
Lefty Epi SG G400

Peavey Encore 65 Tube
Peavey Envoy 110 SS

Boss CS-3
Boss DD-3
Vintage DOD Flanger
MT-2 (yuck)
Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2 Loop Pedal
Quote by ChicagoMedic
Dude...warriors of light...

It sounds like an epic song just like the title. I think you really nailed the feel you were going for. Impressed man! I can see two armies fighting with the epic music in the background lol!

Thanks dude that is absolutely what I was going for! Listened to a healthy dose of final fantasy music before writing it.
The title definately reminded me of final fantasy and I could see this song being used for some epic battle in a game like that. This all sounds great to me, the recording is excellent as well.
great song ^^