- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
I think it was kinda cool. Don't give up on singing, bro!
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
It's really really similar to Fat Mike from NOFX. It's okay, in it's own way. By the way how do you get that kind of tone anyway?
Quote by JetPackBlues
I quite like your voice, actually. It's not very powerful, which sort of ruins the raspy tone, but it's not that bad.

I was recording vocals and guitar in one take so I had to tone down the voice so I didn't over power the acoustic. this is just a rough rough copy that i made to send to band mates for opinions.
Quote by Tmusician
It's really really similar to Fat Mike from NOFX. It's okay, in it's own way. By the way how do you get that kind of tone anyway?

umm probably with poor form. you know how a bunch of people try and sound like kurt cobain but can't cuz so much of his singing voice is his speaking voice? its kinda like that I think. I dunno, it just kinda came natural to me, but I don't seem to be hurting my voice (like I used to).
no sir away a papaya war is on
i really don't get offended when people tell me im not good at singing. I am very aware that my style isn't for everyone, but for everyone that hates it there are an equal amount of people who really dig it, which honestly, i like.
no sir away a papaya war is on