It's the best troll I've seen in ages. From what I guess, when you click 'remove app' it sends it to all your contacts. So just delete the wall post and you should be fine.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
People are stupid, that's what's going on.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
It's sweeping through my wall, people need to learn that companies have other ways of sending messages and updates to their users other than spamlinks and chain messages. They can see already that it has been spammed.
West Ham United
I inexplicably decided to insult everyone on my facebook, and strongly believe that Nicole Santos is the best person for the job, but because of this virus no-one took my attempts seriously. FFS
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 13, 2011,
I just got one posted on my wall. But like an intelligent human being, I simply deleted the post.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

This.

I've never been fooled by any of the retarded crap that goes through facebook or comes to me via email. It makes me laugh how obvious it is when some random person jumps up and is "Heyz!! You LooKz Soo WeirDz Here LoLz!" or some shit around that.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Didn't click it because anyone with any sense would know that when spam tells you "this is how you remove this spam. Click this big shiny button." you don't fucking do it.

They all disappeared automatically anyway.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

+1

Anyways, I lol'd.
Amusing situation was amusing.
I came home just before it happened, went to talk to my brother, then came back literally just as it finished. I missed it all. -.-
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
Didn't click it because anyone with any sense would know that when spam tells you "this is how you remove this spam. Click this big shiny button." you don't fucking do it.

They all disappeared automatically anyway.

This. I couldn't believe the amount of people who fell for it.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Can anyone explain what happened? I'm pretty curious now.

i missed it too. someone wanna explain it to me?
Go Veg.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Can anyone explain what happened? I'm pretty curious now.

Quote by im not mental
i missed it too. someone wanna explain it to me?

People were getting spammed with:
Fuck you faggot. Go kill yourself. Vote for Nicole Santos. I hate you and the only way to remove all these posts is by disabling this below.

Of course, anyone who pressed the button got it, and it was sent to all their contacts. Hilarious to watch.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.