Yes I washed and fed them. It was fun.

But not as fun as this.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I played it on Kongregate some time ago for the badges. I didn't believe the sentence 'If you want to do something else, not would be the time' prior to entering the boss. I entered.

I ended up playing the game a second time, thoroughly pissed, to complete the badges.
Quote by triface
I played it on Kongregate some time ago for the badges. I didn't believe the sentence 'If you want to do something else, not would be the time' prior to entering the boss. I entered.

I ended up playing the game a second time, thoroughly pissed, to complete the badges.

Never doubt the elephant. They will get you.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by theflyingapple
get a fking life snowman... i bet u skipped school to play this the whole day

Well, aren't you a witty fellow

OT: Meh, seen better, seen worse. Not exactly my cup of tea but I would play it if I was bored (which I am).

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I fucking love elephants. Best mammals ever. I'm playing the shit out of this motherfucker.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I hate elephants. I find their existence alone to be terrifying and I never want to see another elephant penis in my lifetime.
Just completed it. Awesome game is awesome. I might even play it again straight away.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by severed-metal
I hate elephants. I find their existence alone to be terrifying and I never want to see another elephant penis in my lifetime.

I never want to see another elephant penis in my lifetime.

elephant penis

my lifetime

I suppose you have a story for us?
I wrote a review on this.

edit: I know you read it OP. I KNOW IT!

but yeah, it's an awesome game. I guess I could plug Amplified. it's stickied if anyone cares to read my thoughts on the game. pretty much "ELEPHANTS, LASERS, LOL".
Last edited by MakinLattes at May 12, 2011,
I beat this game before it was even on Kongregate.

[/hipster]
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.