Hello guys, I´ve been googling for about two weeks, but still can´t find any plans for this beast. If anyone has them in PDF or DWG i would be really grateful, if you share them here.
its basicly a gibson one with ESP on the headstock, try searching for a gibson explorer instead
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
No it ain´t. They changed outlines a little bit and made it much pointier. Some angles are different too. See the difference -
Last edited by T1Mastr at May 13, 2011,
I think little different specs than normal Gibson.
Why would James go to ESP guitars then ? I doesn't makes sense.
Try contact Japanese Custom workshop or even better check some Metallica / Jamz fanpages there must be something on it but try search into details. They're almost same guitars.
"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions!"
Quote by Kalo Hanaka
No, you shouldn't pour beer on your guitar.
Same spec and shape =/= same guitar.
ESP Custom shop will pay much more attention to matching of pieces of wood and quality control than Gibson would.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Same spec and shape =/= same guitar.
ESP Custom shop will pay much more attention to matching of pieces of wood and quality control than Gibson would.

Gibson custom shop = über alles you can't compare gibson stock line to ESP's custom shop please
Every custom shop is top quality the main thing is just which company you prefer
"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions!"
Quote by Kalo Hanaka
No, you shouldn't pour beer on your guitar.
If you find a template for the explorer, print in out full size and ESP the crap out of it. Or just like, draw over the top in pencil the pointier corners and the different leg cutout part
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
I have an extremely detailed schematic for a Gibson Explorer that I made myself. I also have one for an ESP Explorer which is lacking in the technical part. Lastly, I have one for the Peavey Rotor that is again lacking.
They are all in CAD format but I do believe I have the ESP and Peavey in .JPG format. Tell me if you want any, I could have them e-mailed to you.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by timbit2006
I have an extremely detailed schematic for a Gibson Explorer that I made myself. I also have one for an ESP Explorer which is lacking in the technical part. Lastly, I have one for the Peavey Rotor that is again lacking.
They are all in CAD format but I do believe I have the ESP and Peavey in .JPG format. Tell me if you want any, I could have them e-mailed to you.

please email them to me on simot@volny.cz
Thank you
i think the only real difference is the headstock, quality and knob arrangment, are the MXs neck thrus? i feel like that would make a difference, i personally would take a white MX or a Gibson one any day
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
This message is for timbit2006

I would like a .JPG format of the ESP Exploer plans as well, you can email them to me at m.case01@mchsi.com Thanks
Last edited by MAC32 at Jan 18, 2012,