hi guys

so basically im looking to buy a mic for around £20-40.
im looking to run it as a busking set up over summer with a Hewitt busking amp 15w

im just not sure which to buy. the songs i will be singing will mostly be chart rubbish (coz thats what people want) also what accesories will i need with it. a stand obviously but will i need to buy the cable to connect it to my amp seperate? or do some come with that?

any help would be great thanks
The best price-quality you can get for a mic is a Shure SM58 imo, It runs at about 100 euros in musicstore.de...
I also looked up some sets ow whitch I don't know the quality (less than 50 euros)...
Link to musicstore, I do not intend to spam ö
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
i've been looking at reviews of the sm58 and it seems to be a THE A-TEAM of microphones so for i think im going to go with one of those.

cheers guys.
That's the spirit!
+ it's virtually indestructible so that's cool too
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
also im buying it from gak.co.uk with a mic stand and a lead for £105 anyone know of any better deals going

(also there seems to be a problem with countfiet sm58s so keep that in mind if you find one new for less than £80)

also does the mic come with the adaptor to attatch it to the mic stand?
Sm58 is suitable for recording vocals while the sm57 is the industrial standard for instrument mics
i'd get a 57 over 58 anyday man
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II