Hey guys, been looking at a couple of Washburns my local store has in, they have a Washburn V200 going for £200 and a Washburn WI50 going again for £200. They have them in second hand and I'm going to play them in four days. (as I have lots of work to do before then and I'm making a thread on UG )

Are either of these instruments worth the money?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
the V200 is RRP about £380 and the W150 is discontinued though you can get a pretty gorgeous looking one on ebay for £175 buy it now with free postage.

as i can't give you the ebay link for fear of getting a warning, i can however give you the "google shopping" link with the result in it

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=washburn+V200#q=washburn+WI50&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=shop&ei=duPLTdKxD8aZ8QPBnoWhBA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=5&ved=0CBEQ_AUoBA&fp=849a28269105c845

enjoy
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Ooooooooooooh nice, but my GF has dibs on that one, she's planning on buying it later mtoday/tomorrow
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Hey guys, been looking at a couple of Washburns my local store has in, they have a Washburn V200 going for £200 and a Washburn WI50 going again for £200. They have them in second hand and I'm going to play them in four days. (as I have lots of work to do before then and I'm making a thread on UG )

Are either of these instruments worth the money?

Just wait till you play them.
You'll know then

Washburn stuff is usually pretty nice for the cash even there cheapo 150 quid accoustics i've played have been fairly nice and i own a cheapo electro-accoustic from them that i bought for 100 quid used off ebay..
Washburns are pretty sweet. I personally like the V-200. EMGs are great.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT