Poll: What's the hottest it's been where you live?
Poll Options
View poll results: What's the hottest it's been where you live?
70-80F (21-26C)
18 5%
81-90F (27-32C)
77 23%
91-100F (33-37C)
94 28%
101-110F (38-43C)
91 27%
111-120F (44-48C)
37 11%
121+ (49+) Daaaamn
17 5%
Voters: 334.
Page 1 of 4
25c is too hot.

/English.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Think I've seen just over 30*c as the highest. Today was about 23*c and it was way too hot. I burned pretty badly, being out in the sun all day doing excavations =/
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Think I've seen just over 30*c as the highest. Today was about 23*c and it was way too hot. I burned pretty badly, being out in the sun all day doing excavations =/

Today? What were you doing the days before that? Today has been cold in comparision to the weekend and this week as a whole.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Today it's going to be about 28C here. In July and August, it'll be between 31C and 38C.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Today? What were you doing the days before that? Today has been cold in comparision to the weekend and this week as a whole.

Been doing it since monday, but for some reason today was the worst day. Even my hands are sunburned and they never are

Actually looking forward to the rain tomorrow...
During the summer, it is usually between 85 and 95 F, but it occasionally gets over 100. Also, the humidity is generally really high which makes it seem worse.
We've hit 100F over here before. But summer temperatures are usually in the 20-30C range.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

When I was in Cambodia it was 45C and humid as hell. I was drinking like 2 litres of water an hour and just sweating it out.

It's quite strange how you get used to it though.
70-80 Fahrenheit, I think is the most common.

Temperatures close to 100F have been recorded here though, in recent years as well. Temperatures in the early 60's aren't as uncommon. It was ~45F this morning though, but we haven't reached summer yet.

I'm in the western coast of the Norwegian midlands. (Fosen penninsula.)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at May 12, 2011,
My town held the record for highest temperature recorded in Britain up until 1990. 36 degree C, I believe.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Kensai
Been doing it since monday, but for some reason today was the worst day. Even my hands are sunburned and they never are

Actually looking forward to the rain tomorrow...

That's weird. Monday, tuesday and wednesday I wanted to kill myself honestly. Today was a little better.

Alright I overexaggareted a bit. But I prefer it to be a bit cooler. So it's possible to take a trum/bus without sweating and feeling like a pig in the oven.
We'll break about mid 90's here in Seattle. If it gets real 'extreme,' we'll hit a hundred, but in the 9 years I've been here I don't think it's ever gone above that.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Gets up to 40°C in very hot years, usually 30 to 35-ish (out of wind, in direct sun that is)

Right now it's about 20-25° and its getting hot for me... Looks good for the summer!
Problem here though is that it's pretty humid (probably not as much as where you live, assuming you're arabic looking at your location)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

The hottest I remember was 112 I believe, but usually just around 100.
For the UK, thats like 45 degrees, and 38 degrees.
It's still spring and we are getting 40 degrees. I don't know what's going to happen to me in summer.
Mid to high 80s usually, with humidity
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Averages 27-32C (81-90F) but it isn't uncommon for the temperature to rise to 33-37C(91-100F) for a few days.
average of 34, 35 celcius, and on a heat wave up to around 40-43
humidity comes and goes, but i like heat more than cold anyway

for you farenheiters, thats average of 95 and up to 104 to 110.
Scotland here so guess what? It never gets good and hot here.

Now stick me in Arizona and I would love it!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
That's weird. Monday, tuesday and wednesday I wanted to kill myself honestly. Today was a little better.

Alright I overexaggareted a bit. But I prefer it to be a bit cooler. So it's possible to take a trum/bus without sweating and feeling like a pig in the oven.

Oh I know, be glad you're not out digging all day, moving buckets of dirt to the sift and just going back to the site where there's no shade.

I saw a guy at järntorget yesterday who had a shirt, vest and trenchcoat on him. What the hell?
Had numerous days over 100 degrees and a record setting amount of days over 90 last summer. The humidity here makes it terrible too. There are some days I wish I had gills cause it's so thick outside.
91-100F (33-37C) here typically and during the summer the humidity stays between 85% - 100%.

Making it nasty, sticky, and uncomfortable..

We tend to get little "pop up" rain showers too. Rains for about 10 minutes and stops. Just enough to wet the streets causing steam to rise up from it, making it worse..
The summers here in Washington state on the western side of the Cascades are pretty nice. It rarely gets above the low 80's (though last year we had a couple of heatwaves, the highest daytime temp measuring 103). Right now, the temps are generally in the low 60's, but it's been raining like a bitch to the point where I haven't been able to cut my lawn for the last two weeks and it looks like shit.

The highest temp I have ever personally experienced was while I was living in Southern California (Orange County) in the 1970's, where it got up to 112 one day. Fortunately, the apartment complex I was living in had a pool.

Southern California temps can be a trip. I have even experienced heatwaves there in December where you literally could have gone surfing on Christmas Eve, it was that warm.
Quote by Kensai
Oh I know, be glad you're not out digging all day, moving buckets of dirt to the sift and just going back to the site where there's no shade.

I saw a guy at järntorget yesterday who had a shirt, vest and trenchcoat on him. What the hell?

Haha, enjoying the digging though?

Yeah, people are insane. Saw a guy next to me at Uni today when sitting at the computers wearing a ****ing "norwegian wool" sweaters. He was black though so he might be used to it?
Quote by Todd Hart
25c is too hot.

/English.

Way too hot.

/Scottish
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I see at least a handful of days here each year that top 112-115. My mom lives in another city a few hours away that gets hit with 120+.

It seriously feels like you're stepping out into an oven some days.

EDIT: I would like to add that even though its not humid, it still is miserable. It sucks the air out of you. Also, that chart doesn't make a whole lot of sense. 140 degrees at 0 humidity feels like 125? No, 140 in 0 humidity feels like 140...
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Last edited by axethrower13 at May 12, 2011,
Florida. Hot. And let's not forget, humid as ****

At least I'm on the panhandle
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by axethrower13

EDIT: I would like to add that even though its not humid, it still is miserable. It sucks the air out of you. Also, that chart doesn't make a whole lot of sense. 140 degrees at 0 humidity feels like 125? No, 140 in 0 humidity feels like 140...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_index
In Philadelphia. Mid 80's to 90's. Thank God I have an in-ground pool
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 4