I can't find any good reviews for this guitar online and i really want to know if it's a good guitar. I am a Jeff Water's fan and love Annihilators music but i am often turned of by signature guitars (like the Mikael Åkerfeltd PRS) but this guitar actually looks quite cool.

For those of you who does not know what i am talking about this is the guitar: http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Flying-V/Epiphone/Jeff-Waters-Annihilation-V.aspx

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
EDIT: He used Rans for a long time before this actually dude.

I've only heard of one guy who owned one, he said initially it was great, but after about a year or so of hard graft it started to fall apart. He said the grip strip started to peel and the inlays looked very cheap and began to wear away, same for the synthetic fretboard material.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut saying that I have an older Korean Explorer and thats lasted me the best part of 9 years so god knows what he did to his V.

Spec wise they do look nice and the last sig epiphone I played ( Iommi SG ) was great, so try it and see what you think?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I've heard about this guitar for quite a while. Seems like a really cool guitar. I might even buy one myself if i had some cash lying around.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Tom 1.0
I've only heard of one guy who owned one, he said initially it was great, but after about a year or so of hard graft it started to fall apart. He said the grip strip started to peel and the inlays looked very cheap and began to wear away, same for the synthetic fretboard material.

I read about a guy who had problems with the input jack and the inlays, although the input jack thingy was easily fixed.

Anyway i will use the guitar to play Swedish dansbands-music in the style of Lasse Stefanz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wWO9DodsI8

Yes...
THIS IS FOR COWS!
Er you what?

fair enough then.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
its okay at best.

I think that there are better, similar guitars for the money. I've heard rather poor things about the reliability of that one, and the ones I've played (3 of them) just weren't that good (not the best fret-work, didn't sound great)
Quote by krehzeekid
its okay at best.

I think that there are better, similar guitars for the money. I've heard rather poor things about the reliability of that one, and the ones I've played (3 of them) just weren't that good (not the best fret-work, didn't sound great)

Well then could you recommend me a similar guitar for the same price?
THIS IS FOR COWS!