I'm contemplating getting one of those slope shouldered dreadnought/advanced jumbo guitars, but I don't know who else makes them besides Epiphone and it would be nice to have options... I preferably wouldn't go higher price-wise than their Masterbilt ones.
I can't say I really know any lower to mid priced slope shoulder dreadnoughts aside from epiphone.

The Masterbilt's are pretty solid guitars. I've found them to be enjoyable guitars to play. All solid wood construction too.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
just read about this one on the unofficlal blueridge forum's recording king section:
http://www.amazon.com/Recording-King-Shoulder-Mahogany-Sunburst/dp/B002IC1DKE
the guy who got it loves it. i haven't seen one, but recording kings are good stuff, so i expect this one will be pretty good.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I can vouch for the Recording Kings. I play mine almost nonstop and have play assortment of other RKs. They are really nice and I haven't played one that was a real lemon.
I hear Blueridge make nice ones too. But yeah, the Epis are good.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
yeah, the blueridge ones sound great - to my ear, they sound much nicer than the masterbilts.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!