Wow. Stan is really great. I mean I don't know shit about drums but it's beautiful to my ears.
For how long have you been playing?
I'm sick of all
Your hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need
Your sympathy
To get me through the day

LONG LIVE DREAM
+1 on the Stan cover, It's really cool that you didn't overcomplicate it, and it still sounds awesome. I do love jamming that song
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Wow. Stan is really great. I mean I don't know shit about drums but it's beautiful to my ears.
For how long have you been playing?

Thank you so much man!
I've been playing drums since fall 2007 --> about 4 years
the first two years I was learning by myself, but I take lessen since 2 years ago or something

+1 on the Stan cover, It's really cool that you didn't overcomplicate it, and it still sounds awesome. I do love jamming that song

Thank you man!, means a lot to me.
I realy like keeping the drumming simple, I don't think music is about making everything complicated, just got to sound good. And yeah, stan is realy one of my favourite songs ever

peace!
Good work man!!

Really enjoyed 'No Cigar' and it looked like you enjoyed playing it, which is allways good to see!!

Keep it up mate!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Good work man!!

Really enjoyed 'No Cigar' and it looked like you enjoyed playing it, which is allways good to see!!

Keep it up mate!!

Thanks man ... I love drumming, so yeah I think I enjoy it^^, but you can tell that I sometimes got some strange drumfaces too
peace mate