Whenever I change from for example a F#5 chord to a G#5 I have that annoying string noise and I can't get rid of it. I play a few power chords very slowly but I keep having the same problem. It usually happens when I play chords on the same string, BTW.

I play with a bit of distortion but nothing crazy, and it doesn't matter if I play with a "cleaner" sound, I still have the noise when I'm playing these kind of chords. I know a little bit of that sound is normal but in my case it's too loud.

So, any tips to get rid of that noise? How can I do my changes cleaner?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for my english
if you're talking about that "dragging" sound, the solution is to lift your hand a bit more when changing chords. If not, your action may be set a bit too low.
Quote by ziggymidget
if you're talking about that "dragging" sound, the solution is to lift your hand a bit more when changing chords. If not, your action may be set a bit too low.

Lift my left hand but touching the strings, right?
Sorry for my english
You could be experiencing a collateral problem. What amp do you have? If it has an EQ on it, I'd go through and readjust the knobs. Problems come when the bass or treble are pitched awkwardly and the sound comes through the guitar pickups.
XBL: Kgrimes2
Steam: The_Anfauglir
Gamecenter: Kgrimes2
Wii Friend Code: 4970 3999 0634 0858
Twitter: KevinGrimes2
Quote by Kgrimes2
You could be experiencing a collateral problem. What amp do you have? If it has an EQ on it, I'd go through and readjust the knobs. Problems come when the bass or treble are pitched awkwardly and the sound comes through the guitar pickups.

My amp is a Roland MicroCube and there is no EQ on it.
Sorry for my english
Is it string noise? If it is, just lift your hand up a little.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
I've just uploaded a mp3 to my profile. I play slow and you can hear that sound, I suppose i'ts string noise but I wanted to make sure.
Sorry for my english