Are there any high quality downloads of some demos(audio files or videos) comparing different tube and solid state guitar amplifiers, effects, etc. that are available free?
Quote by rox355
Ya man its called youtube.

I'm looking for actual demos that are higher quality than youtube. WAV, FLAC, high bitrate MP3 or OGG, or even video files that are soley based on someone playing riffs, chords, etc. with different effects. Not a whole video of some guy talking and trying to convince me into buying something.
You can find good quality sound tests done with various amps on youtube. If you're unsatisfied with the sound quality, check what setting it's on near the pause and seek slider - if you put it to HD it'll sound cleaner.

I've never had a problem finding good sound tests on youtube
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
You can find good quality sound tests done with various amps on youtube. If you're unsatisfied with the sound quality, check what setting it's on near the pause and seek slider - if you put it to HD it'll sound cleaner.

I've never had a problem finding good sound tests on youtube

I can do with HD youtube videos but it's finding videos dedicated to the demos and audio that's difficult. Every video I found so far is just some guy talking like I mentioned above.