Page 1 of 2
es, from the kid who brought you these threads:

So I just had a 100lb amp dropped on my foot..........

Pit, I'm on my way to becoming a Cyborg!

Ahh!!!!

I bring you another tale of intense unintentional bodily harm.

Tuesday, I'm sitting at my computer desk, with my dad on his computer next to me. As you can see above, derived from my Pick Gnome Public Service Announcement, visible are my computer, next to the guitar, and my dad's computer, on the other side of that counter. You can also see the door on the right side. So we're sitting there, and our cat comes running in the door(Which we had propped open) and heads to the kitchen, to perch atop her favorite deep freeze.

Now this particular cat, her name is Penelope, and can be seen below. She's normally a very nice cat, always ready to cuddle and shed on your nice school clothes.

Well, the cats aren't supposed to be in the house. So, doing my duty as a member of the household, I protect her with my life. I run to the deep freeze, and beat my dad to it. When he walks in, I'm protecting her with my arms, locked in an embrace, so maybe he will see that she likes it in the house, and we like her there.

Bad idea.

My dad goes into the kitchen, and grabs her out of my arms, and off her warm perch. She retaliates by driving her claws into the nearest thing to her.

"My eye, my eye, she got my freaking eye!" I shouted, surprised that I didn't blow my parents away with a stream of cursing. "Your eye? Or your eyelid?" My mom screams from across the room. "No, she got my (And again, I'm pleased with my ability to hold backs swears) freaking eye." "Oh shit, Jake, you're bleeding everywhere!" I was in too much agony to notice the blood running down my arm and pooling at my feet.

So into the bathroom we go, getting a wet wash cloth to clean my face with. After a moment of pressure and freaking out, we discovered that it wasn't my eye, somehow. Dearest Penelope had actually split my lower eyelid in half. After a quick call to our doctor-friend, we discovered that, yes, we probably should go to the hospital.

So, we get into our truck and head over to the hospital. And sat there, in the ER, for 4 hours, awaiting treatment. And sat there. And sat there. And sat there. (Repeat ad nausium) But, while there, I realized that I could open my eye. I checked with my parents, and yes, my eye was fine. I also realized that after my contact came out, it didn't hurt at all. If you read this far, ignore the TL;DR.

After that, I got prescribed some powerful antibiotics, and pushed on my way. I got home at 12:30AM. I quickly took a shower and passed out in my bed.

So, here I am, with a horribly painful eyelid. Pain every time I blink. I figured that since you guys all saw my previous injuries, it'd only be right to keep you all updated. Yes, I know, it sounds like a blog. It is a blog. But if I had a blog, nobody'd read it, which defeats the purpose of a blog.

TL;DR: I was walking down the street and stepped in a pile of some glowing green goop. I rinsed it off, but when I woke up the next morning, all the skin on the bottom of my foot had been eaten by something. I went to the hospital, and they immediately cut it off without anesthesia(Something about the injection would only make it worse).
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at May 13, 2011,
They cut off your foot? O_O
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
What happened to the cat? O.o
Quote by SG_dave
Pics of said eyelid plox.

Dunno, would Obama allow him? Might be gruesome..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Pics or that isn't actually your cat.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
^

It actually doesn't look that bad. Apparently, it's healing abnormally fast O.o If I start purring, I'll let you guys know.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at May 12, 2011,
So, in picture A there's a dog in. Picture B has a cat.

Something is weird here.
Quote by Angus_Junior35
It actually doesn't look that bad. Apparently, it's healing abnormally fast O.o If I start purring, I'll let you guys know.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by vultures?OMG
I read your other threads. Seems like TS has nine lives.

Maybe the transformation has already begun...
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by vultures?OMG
I read your other threads. Seems like TS has nine living brain cells.

Remedied.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I dont understand.... This thread gives me oxygen bubbles to important parts of my brain.
My dad hates cats because.... Well, I don't really know. He just randomly banned them from the house last winter. And I made sure that all of them are still alive.
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
you should blame your dad for the injury and ask a fix *wink wink*

maybe a new amp? I know it's what you really need
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Maybe the transformation has already begun...

Wat, no? I meant nine lives, like a cat you know. It was a joke.

edit: Now I get what you meant Didn't see your comment there.

Quote by strat0blaster
Remedied.

I lol'd.
Last edited by vultures?OMG at May 12, 2011,
What did you think I meant?
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE?!

Seriously, I am ****in clueless

You got your foot cut off?! Your eyelids ****ed up?!

YOU HAVE A CAT!?!?!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
OP Edited for clarity.
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Crap dude.....accident prone..it's a medical condition, get checked
My E-Family

Quote by Scyther
Banned are vic and rebel at it again? Do I need to get the hose?

Quote by Oyface
What a rare sight, a non ignorant christian.

UG's Most Attractive Female 2011!!

PM me if you are ready for a jail break
I know, man. Everyone that opens my medical file declares "Accident Prone" And then laughs like it's some kind of joke. Even the nurses! No double checking, just saying it like it's a fact.
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
But I'm not trolling? I honestly thought that the OP was clear...
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
But I'm not trolling? I honestly thought that the OP was clear...

Don't you lie to me.
I didn't read that wall of text but I do love bubble wrap.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Seriously. Explain how it doesn't make sense?
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Is the cats foot okay?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
The OP still says your foot was cut off... Wth is this?
OP, I gut my top eyelid in half on a swingset before

can we be eyelid buddies?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
OP, I gut my top eyelid in half on a swingset before

can we be eyelid buddies?

Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35

<3
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Hi Angus, this is Death.

I've just opened your file... It seems you were scheduled for a vasectomy two weeks ago and were supposed to die on the operating table. It seems someone cancelled this appointment, or failed to schedule it in my realm. This happens often, they hate me.

AAAAANYWAY... I was just -ing around the emergency room, waiting for the man in 125B to finally kick the bucket, and imagine my surprise when I saw you! Hope you're enjoying the new eyelid!

Love

Death

P.S. - Be prepared for August the 14th. You'll understand why at 1.16PM on that date.
Quote by DempseyPunk
<3

Change your sig too please?

And I'll be really freaked out if something happens the 14th...
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Page 1 of 2