I picked up an issue of Wolverine and Deadpool at the shops today, actually. That's only because I picked up the issue before it on a whim a few weeks back, and felt like seeing more of the story. Plus Deadpool's brilliant.

They're too expensive to buy on a regular basis though

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by our band rules
Yep, although I'm getting really sick of Brian Michael Bendis!

Why are you getting sick of him? I enjoy his work and sure there are more writers out there but as long as they have a guy that sells as well as he does might as well use him
I picked up some comics this past Saturday on free comics day. I'm sure some of them were Marvel.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by KHaddict
Why are you getting sick of him? I enjoy his work and sure there are more writers out there but as long as they have a guy that sells as well as he does might as well use him

Yeah but he has too much dominance. I got in to him with Avengers Dissassebled but since then he seems to have had every major Avengers Project going.
Overall with Marvel I'd like a little less of the constant: "Epic, this will change the Marvel Universe FOREVER stories!". Crossovers used to be a fun occasional event seeing guest characters in your book and now it seems there is constantly a whole Marvel Universe event going on all the time.
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
Quote by our band rules
Yeah but he has too much dominance. I got in to him with Avengers Dissassebled but since then he seems to have had every major Avengers Project going.
Overall with Marvel I'd like a little less of the constant: "Epic, this will change the Marvel Universe FOREVER stories!". Crossovers used to be a fun occasional event seeing guest characters in your book and now it seems there is constantly a whole Marvel Universe event going on all the time.

Personally I don't mind them doing events once a year. Sure getting the "Oh this will change more than Civil War+ Secret Invasion times 50!!!" every year would be boring but I wouldn't mind them doing smaller events like Siege more often.
Last edited by KHaddict at May 12, 2011,
Quote by KHaddict
Personally I don't mind them doing events once a year. Sure getting the "Oh this will change more than Civil War+ Secret Invasion time 50!!!" every year would be boring but I wouldn't mind them doing smaller events like Siege more often.

Suppose but it seems like it is becoming too usual. Like most recently "Chaos War" seemed to flop and the story wasn't really there. Now it seems the Avengers are the centre of every main story whereas I think it would be nice if they just had some lasting stories of there own.
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
I forgot that Chaos War even happened XD the only thing I read relating to it was the Ares One-shot which in my mind was pretty useless. The reason the Avengers are at the middle of everything is because they are the "bread and butter" of Marvel. You have a point with the fact that the Avengers' stories, while cool to read at the time, are not the thing you'll be talking about for a long time.