WHY, WHY, WHY, WHHHHY would musiciansfriend and guitarcenter stop stocking packs of single guitar strings?

Is selling the just the strings a consumer wants bad for business? I can't sting my guitar the way I want now because none of the sets available use the strings that I bought.

/RANT

So, on hopefully a more helpful note, are there any other good places to order single strings? I avoided juststrings.com when I realized they'd charge me almost the cost of what I was buying for shipping alone.

Can anyone help me?

*If this is in the wrong forum I apologize
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
There are some brands that will make you custom sets (Naked Strings come to mind). You just pick what gauges you want and they'll send you a custom set.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
50 sets for $112 and some change. Thanks pit!! I know where I'm buying my strings from now. No longer will I have to fork over $32.00 to Amazonfor a 10 pack of strings!!
Probably because people who need custom string sets buy them online to save money instead of buying a set and singles.
there probably wasn't much of a demand for single sets, not a lot of guitar players buy them

juststrings is great
Unfortunately Naked Strings doesn't make all the gauges I need, otherwise I'd probably order from them. Besides, I don't think I''m gonna drop $100 on sets of strings...

I may have to just bite the bullet and order from elsewhere; Ehhhhhh :/
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.