Hey guys, I am missing some parts on my guitar and I am trying to explain the parts I am missing to a local music store to see if they have the right parts, but I don't know the names for them. But anyway, what is that little part of the guitar called that sits on the bridge and the strings run through them and you can lower or raise them to change the action on the guitar?

EDIT: I actually think I found it just now even after ages of looking, I think it's called the saddle.
Last edited by Cran593 at May 12, 2011,