Hi, I'm looking for a website to learn guitar. I'm tired of playing tabs and want to get a little more serious about guitar. Do you guys know a very good website so I can learn course or something

Thank you
This one. There are a butt-tonne of lessons up on here.

That being said: www.justinguitar.com is a wonderful site, Justin Sandercoe really knows his stuff and it's all laid out really well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Just google "guitar lessons" or "how to play guitar" and you'll get thousands. Mr Google really knows the internets well

Having said that, this site is also pretty good. Have you tried the "lessons" link in the menu at the top?

Also, my own site is linked below (in my sig.).

Hope that's helpful.
Quote by pSop
Hi, I'm looking for a website to learn guitar. I'm tired of playing tabs and want to get a little more serious about guitar. Do you guys know a very good website so I can learn course or something

Thank you

This one

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=Ultimate+Guide+to+Guitar&w=columns
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
I think Zaphod hit the nail on the head...

also no offense TS but you did ask this question on a site that has a "Lessons" section link at the top . also don't be afraid to get face to face lessons as well, as they can also be very helpful. anyway good luck!
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.
Depends on what type of music you want to play, but I'd recommend www.breakdownway.com

But if you're not up to paying the monthly fee, I don't know any other site sorry.
yea I was looking for something more like prepared lesson to go step by step to advance faster justinguitar seems good. I've learned open chords and bar chords and dont know what to do now thats why I asked :P
Quote by icep
Depends on what type of music you want to play, but I'd recommend www.breakdownway.com

But if you're not up to paying the monthly fee, I don't know any other site sorry.

yea it dont bother me to pay or not hehe thx ill take a look at this
Last edited by pSop at May 14, 2011,
Quote by pSop
What is the best website for learning guitar then? I can pay to learn

The best way to learn is to practice.

I know that's not the answer you were hoping for, but it is the best answer anyone could give you. Then again, help from others (teachers), playing with others and so forth are all great ways to get better.

Ultimately, you're the one who has to get the ball rolling...
a physical teacher is hell of a lot better than a couple of words on the internet no matter how colourfull they may be ;-)

Actually you learn more by playing those tabs than by reading that is darn sure.
Quote by pSop
What is the best website for learning guitar then? I can pay to learn

If you can pay, then you should get an instructor that you can go to... like a real person, not internet site. it will help you much more cuz youcan ask whatever questions necessary and your instructor will be able to tell what you are doing wrong.....
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.
Quote by krypticguitar87
If you can pay, then you should get an instructor that you can go to... like a real person, not internet site. it will help you much more cuz youcan ask whatever questions necessary and your instructor will be able to tell what you are doing wrong.....

I can't have an fixed schedule because I go to school and I work after that so I was thinking of learning via internet so that I learn here and there