Hey guys,

We are looking for a singer to join a new band. Currently there is myself on guitar and I write some lyrics too, a 2nd guitarist, and a drummer and bassist too, however the bassist is not guaranteed at the moment.

Its a new project so please don't be put off if you don't like the thought of joining an established band. We are looking for enthusiasm and commitment as we are very serious about progressing.

Bands we also like and styles would be: Blink 182, You Me At Six, Young Guns, Rise Against, A Day To Remember, Bullet For My Valentine, Lostprophets, Mayday Parade, Story Of The Year, Sum 41. This is a large variety I know but if you like a selection of them you should fit in fine!

We are based in Leeds and Harrogate areas mainly. I live near Wetherby which would probably be a focal point for practices etc as I live on a farm so have a lot of space.

Please get in touch at dreadangel1@msn.com or message me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510180903

Thanks very much! If I've left anything out please ask me! Its hard to cover EVERYTHING in one post.

Andy
Hey, sounds interesting.

What age range you looking at??

I used to be in a band a while back and am looking for something new.

If your interested I have some rough demos I could send for you to listen to my voice, see if you think It'll suit what your after, or at least see if its worth me coming down for. They were recorded by me with my old band.

I live in York and work in leeds, I drive, and also know some local bands/promoters so getting a few gigs in york wouldnt be a problem at all.

Let me know
I messaged you and commented your profile so hopefully you will get them. Anyway thanks for getting in touch, hope to hear from you soon!
Hello guys,

We are looking for a singer to join a latest band. Currently there is myself on guitar and I write anyone lyrics be, a 2nd guitarist, and a drummer and bassist too, but the bassist is not guaranteed at the moment.

Its a latest project so please don't be put off if you don't like the thought of joining an established band. We are looking for enthusiasm and commitment as we are very serious about progressing.

Bands we too like and styles would be: Blink 182, You Me At Six, Young Guns, Rise Against, A Day To Remember, Bullet For My Valentine, Lostprophets, Mayday Parade, Story Of The Year, Sum 41. This is a large variety I know however if you like a selection of them you should fit in fine!

We are based in Leeds and Harrogate areas mainly. I live near Wetherby which would probably be a focal point for practices etc as I live on a farm so have a lot of space.
||