Poll: Would you find this situation funny?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you find this situation funny?
Hell yeah I would
33 25%
No way...
76 57%
I wouldn't even notice
24 18%
Voters: 133.
Page 1 of 2
...and covered you with all the water, would you find it funny or would it be the worst thing ever?
This will start a RIOT! in me
depends what i was doing.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Worst thing ever, because we'd probably all die not long after.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
It wouldn't cover you with water. Gravity is removed, not reversed. If you're pissing, though, your piss would be suspended in midair, which would be funny for about 5 seconds.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by MAC2322
It wouldn't cover you with water. Gravity is removed, not reversed. If you're pissing, though, your piss would be suspended in midair, which would be funny for about 5 seconds.

this
Quote by Tom 1.0
depends what i was doing.

You were cleaning the toilet.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by MAC2322
Yep, except your stream would have momentum, carrying it into the toilet. The projectile wouldn't have that slight arc though, it would just go straight into the bowl.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Well if gravity stopped working we'd have bigger fish to fry, like one of the forces holding the universe together no longer working for some reason.

I imagine planet Earth would be like a wet football being span on a finger... With us being the little bits of water going every which way.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 13, 2011,
In that case, I'd need to restart the universe again...and save reality...again.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I'd lol while we all die slowly.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Quote by JamSessionFreak
We would all fall apart because our bodies are used to the constant air pressure of 1 G.

Look at him fall apart
mentally to this game of chess.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by food1010
Yep, except your stream would have momentum, carrying it into the toilet. The projectile wouldn't have that slight arc though, it would just go straight into the bowl.

That would be cool.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Quote by Silent Murder

Look at him fall apart
mentally to this game of chess.

Damn. My mistake. Now I'm totally mixed up - under what circumstances do we suddenly fall apart?

EDIT: Since when can we delete our own posts? Pressed the button accidentaly

EDIT 2: Now I'm completely off track. I think I remember our Physics teacher talking about this but I can't seem to find anything about it. I think this explains why I'm not exactly successful with Physics in school

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at May 13, 2011,
I'd laugh at my piss being sprinkled around for the tiniest moment it takes for me to get smacked against the wall and die with a crushed skull...
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
wouldnt the earth rip its self apart due to lack of gravity, as gravity pulls everything together? just a thought, im kinda intrigued

and i wouldn't find it funny.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Damn. My mistake. Now I'm totally mixed up - under what circumstances do we suddenly fall apart?

EDIT: Since when can we delete our own posts? Pressed the button accidentaly

The average air pressure is 100 kN/m^2, g is another.. thing.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
i push my poo out.it doesnt just fall out due to gravity
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Jewchords is gonna be upset that you made this thread before him, TS
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by damian_91
The average air pressure is 100 kN/m^2, g is another.. thing.

g refers to the gravity acceleration we have on earth, which is approximately 9.81 m/s² If you're driving in 90 kilometers per hour, and you slow down to 0 km/h in two seconds, you feel an acceleration of 1.25 g. Just imagine during collisions, when it only takes a few milliseconds from 90 to zero, and even worse: front against front collisions. Also, crash tests never exceed 70 kilometers per hour, because that's the limit a human body can handle.

EDIT: Corrected a number.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at May 13, 2011,
Quote by midi pure
wouldnt the earth rip its self apart due to lack of gravity, as gravity pulls everything together? just a thought, im kinda intrigued

and i wouldn't find it funny.

The more realistic problem would be that our atmosphere would fly off into space almost immediately.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by sfaune92
g refers to the gravity acceleration we have on earth, which is approximately 9.81 m/s² If you're driving in 90 kilometers per hour, and you slow down to 0 km/h in two seconds, you feel an acceleration of 4.5 g. Just imagine on collisions, when it only takes a few milliseconds from 90 to zero...

g is a vector field which divergence is -4piG times the volumetric mass density of whatever exerts the gravitational field.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
g is a vector field which divergence is -4piG times the volumetric mass density of whatever exerts the gravitational field.

Well, perhaps it means a lot of different things, but we refer to it as g = G/m = (γM)/r²
Your usage might be more right though. I have only had two years of upper secondary level physics...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by food1010

Laser piss omfg :O

If it was first thing in the moment, I probably wouldn't notice
Quote by micromountain37
If gravity just stopped, wouldn't the earth and all the other planets be flung into deep space?

Well if it stopped on the Earth then it would have to stop in the entire galaxy...so yes in addition to all the stars within all the galaxies getting flung in random directions.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Wow, half of this threads replies give me an headache... especially the last half of it

I am now confused... what is the REAL result of gravity stopping while at the toilet?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
Wow, half of this threads replies give me an headache... especially the last half of it

I am now confused... what is the REAL result of gravity stopping while at the toilet?

you'll get slingshotted towards the wall and die from a crushed skull, prob. Is it still funny now, TS?

Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
I don't understand how anyone could find this remotely funny if it was to happen. Shit covered body and bathroom? I'll pass
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
Quote by Paramore.

Gravity is the principle that all matter pulls other matter towards it. So this would lead to many things, the first springing to my mind being
A) The Earth would no longer be pulled towards the sun, however it would still be moving at 19 miles a second in whatever direction it was moving at the time. This sudden COLOSSAL change in momentum would **** your day for obvious reasons. Like everything getting flung around randomly. Also everything else would do the same thing, so it's incredibly likely the Earth would collide with another huge mass.
B) You know Newton's laws? An object in motion stays in motion until acted upon by an equal and opposite force, an object at rest stays at rest until acted upon by an equal and opposite force, and every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Well except when an object is in free-fall (when gravity doesn't affect the object anymore) gravity is one of those equal and opposite forces. This means anything coming to a stop would be quite the difficult task.

I'm 100% positive there's more, and there's flaws in what I just I said, but that was off the top of my head, and I've never taken physics.
Well if you shit or pissed hard enough you'd fly off the toilet.

Which would be cool.

stratkat
Quote by Paramore.

All atmosphere, and unsecured objects on earth would cease to maintain the angular velocity of the earth and move up towards space. As the atmospheric pressure decreased, temperatures would drop and all life on earth would either suffocate,freeze,die from over exposure to gamma rays, or make it to the moon (which has successfully stolen Earths atmoshere and ocean) to rebuild humanity.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Paramore.

Piss accelerates indefinitely in the direction of the toilet, only being stopped by the toilet.
that would be pretty shitty amiright

i facepalm my own pun
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
The point of this thread is hilarious
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
I love these questions that ask more questions.

Always a good way to waste time talking irl aswell.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Page 1 of 2