i think some of the stuff they do is
also if u could i would love to see them could u go to this link on facebook and vote for me to see them?
bit.ly/ilAKgM
Yes, KISS are the trve kreator of kvlt Norwegian black metuhls. You did not know that?
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Crazed Shredder
Yes, KISS are the trve kreator of kvlt Norwegian black metuhls. You did not know that?

haha maybe the makeup part lol
did you vote?
ab-so-lutely not
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
In all seriousness, KISS, and their leader are sacks of shit. They may be able to entertain a crowd, but their egos (or at least mr. simmons') is way too large for what they did. Lack luster rock music does not equate to a great accomplishment by any worthwhile standards.
Excellent hard rock, but not metal Im afraid.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Pacedude1
haha maybe the makeup part lol
did you vote?

Thus the joke...
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Pacedude1
yah simmons gets annoying, can u please just vote for me? bit.ly/ilAKgM

No, shut up, and learn to spell "You"