For beauty pageants.

Linky

Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Gotta get the wrinkles while they're young I tell ya!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
This actually comes as very little of a shock to me, after seeing five minutes of one of those blasted kiddy pageant TV shows this kind of beahviour seems to be in the pushy parent handbook.
Heard about this yesterday.

Why would you give a kid that?

On another poind, why the fuck would you let your kid compete? These are fucking stupid, and potentially scarring for life.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by Basti95
America...OHYOU.jpg

oh, the comfort of just quoting other people to get your oppinion
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
I hate how the f*cking obese mum says she uses it herself for cosmetic purposes. If you tried losing a a few f*cking stone you wouldn't look like the rear end of an elephant during a shit. F*cked up shit
I have watched Toddlers and Tiaras and personally i can't see how they can air that on tv.
I mean, it's a pedophile's favorite show!!
And the girls look freaky, false teeth, hair, dressed like 18yo sluts and the way some force their smile is just creepy.

here's a funny parody by Tom Hanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s
Last edited by toine at May 13, 2011,
What a joke! She obviously isn't looking into the best interest of her child if she's injecting spider poisoning into her child's forehead! Some of these pageant moms will do ANYTHING to win!!!
This is why I hate those beauty pageants. They make mothers dress up their 8 year old daughters up to look like miniature hookers, AND THEN they get judged based on how they look. Aren't little kids supposed to be innocent and naive of those things until puberty hits??
She really should be saving it for herself, she's going to need all the help she can get...

Seriously though, WTF!?! I thought it was wrong forcing these kids in these pageants to begin with, but this is unreal..
I first heard of this "Toddler's and Tiaras" thing after watching a skit with Tom Hanks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s).

Can't believe it's real...
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
At first I thought it was a sensationalist misinterpretation of the real story (e.g the girl needed botox for medical reasons), but then I raeg'd.
Her fatass mom is probably just trying to live her dreams of being good looking through her daughter. That's just f***ing wrong.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Apparently the 8 year old told her to do it.

Boy, if my mom did whatever I told her to do when I was 8 years old, she would've gotten bankrupt because I would've told her to furnish my room with dinosaur crap everywhere and I also would have my own spacestation or some other shit. The **** kind of excuse is that?
pinga
That's really bad, I honestly don't believe the daughter asked for the Botox
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
Quote by Dirge Humani
What doctor would do this?

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Dirge Humani
What doctor would do this?

Thats the thing. The mother actually held the needle and injected it into her own child.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by StewieSwan
Always the fat, dumb, bitch moms that are doing this.

You mean the kind, intelligent ones never do it?

I can't imagine why that would be. Probably just coincidence.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY