I think there was a thread on this amp a while back but regardless I cant wait for it. I had played the tiny terror and thought it sounded good but I could never talk myself into getting this. I can talk myself into buying this one.
Sounds okay I suppose... Even though I prefer the not-so trebley distortion type. To me it's a massive turn-off that I wouldn't be able to EQ the signal myself, apart from using an EQ pedal. That's half the fun I think, tweaking the amp... :/
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
the leads sounded quite nice, the low gain did nothing for me and the rhythm didn't sound tight enough and was lacking something for metal, which is what is is essentially made for.

Looks nice though
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
becky is right haha. It sounded decent in the video. It has potential. Maybe some fine tuning and an overdrive could make it sound better. But if it really is just the TH30 od, unless it is insanely cheap, the TH30 is the way to go.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by NosralTserrof
Very "Meh"

This...its very "...hmm"

Its something to try before you buy
i quite like it

for all you US guys tho it probs wont be worth it, but in Europe i can see it as being quite a good deal
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
It sounds decent. I think as he was saying, for small club gigs I could see myself possibly using it, but it needs some tweaking. Price depending this might be one to watch..
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Yay, more darkly-voiced crunch amps.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Ehh, it honestly bores me a bit, I have to say. Maybe it's just that they got a non-metal guitarist to display a metal amp, but the whole thing seems a bit of a letdown for a metal player like me.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
Quote by dtmaiden
Ehh, it honestly bores me a bit, I have to say. Maybe it's just that they got a non-metal guitarist to display a metal amp, but the whole thing seems a bit of a letdown for a metal player like me.

Thats kinda how I feel. Idk its not bad for a demo video, I think we have all heard much worse. Throw an eq in the loop and in overdrive in front of it and it could be a pretty decent amp I think.