Hi
Im looking for a New Amp that fits my gear, i need a litte of your wisdom please!

Gear
LTD M-50 with Screaming Demon on the Bridge, and 59 on the neck
Multi Proccesing Pedal rp 250

Range of Prices
200-500

Style of Music
I like to play a wide variety of genres including, Rock, Metal, Jazz, Punk Rock

I would really apreciate any help
Thanks!
Jet City amps...they're what your looking for

If you can wait, save up for a Jet City JCA22h, its the 2 channel variant of the normal JCA20h. Its 20w, so its good for recording and loud enough to play with a band. When it releases it'll be about $499.00 i believe. It plays Classic Rock damn near perfectly (atleast the JCA20h could, so im assuming the JCA22h will be even better), and with a few pedals im sure you could achieve any metal tone you'd EVER want with it. Im probably gonna save up and buy one myself

And unless you already have a cab, im sure you could probably find (or build your own) cab for cheap
Last edited by B.C. RICH5000 at May 13, 2011,
The Jet City is out of his price range new, even used is a bit of a stretch unless he can get the combo version.

If you need that much versatility look into a Peavey Vypyr Tube 60, or a iused Peavey Classic 30.
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
I'd also recommend a Peavey Vypyr Tube. Great amps for the price. Go used and you'll also be able to get a Sanpera. The I is great for home use, the II is great for gigging.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X