Page 1 of 2
Hey wasup. Last night I had a dream about a guitar, and I've been thinking that it must have held some meaning. From what I can remember me and my friend saw a black cat with bright yellow eyes, almost golden you could say. It ran away and I chased after it, and when I found it, it had a guitar clutched in it's mouth. It dropped it before my feet and walked away. I opened up the bag and found a Fender Stratocaster, with a green body, the shade of green like mint chocolate chip ice cream (best way to describe it)
Most people would say a black cat is bad luck, but my first pet which I still have is a black cat. So, I dont think this is a sign of bad luck or anything. But, I've been lookin on the internet, doing research on guitars, wood, pickups, brands, etc. trying to find a guitar thats perfect for me. In particular I've had my eyes on a telecaster. When I remember a dream as vividly as I remembered this one... It seems to be a sign.
Quote by Iblis92
it must have held some meaning. It seems to be a sign.

It didn't. It's not.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I think it means, maybe you should take some chances. Something good might come out of taking riskier choices in life.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by stratdud39

I immediately thought of this Ibanez color scheme when you mentioned the black and yellow cat.

I thought of this one:

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by stratdud39

I immediately thought of this Ibanez color scheme when you mentioned the black and yellow cat.

lol me too
my dream guitar, why it's my Squier Pro-Tone Strat

This guitar is my soul
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"

Koa top Gibson ES-356
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by sadSTATUE

Koa top Gibson ES-356

Oooh, that's a nice one too. I like how you think.
I already own my dream guitar bass, a 1978 Rickenbacker 4001.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I already own my dream guitar bass, a 1978 Rickenbacker 4001.

*rickenbacker.jpg*

very, very nice bass. If I'll EVER buy a bass, it's gonna be that one.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by TimTheWizard
very, very nice bass. If I'll EVER buy a bass, it's gonna be that one.

It's a fucking dream, you have no idea. I changed from a guitarist to bass after playing it, and look where it's gotten me!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
I don't have a picture of my dream guitar, but basically, it's a thinline telecaster with a flame maple top, aged cherry burst finish, maple neck with a birdseye maple fretboard, gold hardware, and a white pearloid (I think that's the word) pickguard.

Am I the only who thinks this sounds ridiculously awesome? According to the Fender Custom Shop form, it'll run me $5700, which I definitely don't have. :L
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
My idea of a dream guitar....idk, maybe like a bc rich warlock shape with album art on it, preferably Metallica's "Load". I think that would be a cool lookin guitar.
Nobody is reading the OP. XD
I don't think the intention of this thread was for people to post pics of the guitar they want, moreso to comment on this guy's dream.
Quote by stratdud39
Yours looks so much better.

that's my guitar
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by KYmonster
My idea of a dream guitar....idk, maybe like a bc rich warlock shape with album art on it, preferably Metallica's "Load". I think that would be a cool lookin guitar.

9/10. You actually got me .

Anyway cool dream bro
The playground of the world
Quote by Iblis92
Hey wasup. Last night I had a dream about a guitar, and I've been thinking that it must have held some meaning. From what I can remember me and my friend saw a black cat with bright yellow eyes, almost golden you could say. It ran away and I chased after it, and when I found it, it had a guitar clutched in it's mouth. It dropped it before my feet and walked away. I opened up the bag and found a Fender Stratocaster, with a green body, the shade of green like mint chocolate chip ice cream (best way to describe it)
Most people would say a black cat is bad luck, but my first pet which I still have is a black cat. So, I dont think this is a sign of bad luck or anything. But, I've been lookin on the internet, doing research on guitars, wood, pickups, brands, etc. trying to find a guitar thats perfect for me. In particular I've had my eyes on a telecaster. When I remember a dream as vividly as I remembered this one... It seems to be a sign.

Your dream guitar is... stratocaster? Can't you at least get a little more exotic :P
My dream guitar is definitely rickenbacker 360/12c63
Quote by Iblis92
Ok
If it's got the PRS name on it I'll take it and guard it with my life.
Not exactly a frequent poster.

I will own that fucker one day.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Iblis92
Hey wasup. Last night I had a dream about a woman, and I've been thinking that it must have held some meaning. From what I can remember me and my friend saw a black cat with bright yellow eyes, almost golden you could say. It ran away and I chased after it, and when I found it, it had a woman clutched in it's mouth. It dropped it before my feet and walked away. I opened up the bag and found a woman, with a green body, the shade of green like mint chocolate chip ice cream (best way to describe her)
Most people would say a black cat is bad luck, but my first pet which I still have is a black cat. So, I dont think this is a sign of bad luck or anything. But, I've been lookin on the internet, doing research on women, wood, pickups, brands, etc. trying to find a guitar thats perfect for me. In particular I've had my eyes on a women. When I remember a dream as vividly as I remembered this one... It seems to be a sign.

Fix'd

Just to be OT: Dont really have one, like many, depending what particulay sound/ tone etc. I want at the time. Having said that would really like an ESP on day; currently got an LTD, but I want the handmade, custom feel of the ESP.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Last edited by rockdude375 at Oct 3, 2011,
i just got my dream guitar a BC Rich acoustic its the BW-2500 i picked it up for 130 in halifax it sounds ****in amazing its got a high action which is awsome for slide guitar and the sound is truly blissful glossy black cutaway
stickin my nuts between my strings and strumming myself to extacy one note at at time since. . . .
Quote by Trowzaa

I will own that fucker one day.

Fucking right

I want one of these:

inb4 First Act hate
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
It would be really shiny and pointy, but more shiny than pointy.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2