I bought this about a year ago and haven't really used it much as I get tonnes of distortion with my amp anyway.
It is in as new condition, has the box and manuals.

Will sell for £25
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Quote by Solid S/hit
I bought this about a year ago and haven't really used it much as I get tonnes of distortion with my amp anyway.
It is in as new condition, has the box and manuals.

Will sell for £25

Can you ship it to the land in europe and can the payment be done after taking the package?
I live in the Midlands (DE65), do you take PayPal?
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
Quote by MacMan2001
I live in the Midlands (DE65), do you take PayPal?

I can post it there. I do take PayPal. PM me if you wish.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
I've PM'd you mate. Can either offer cash or an as-new copy of Crysis 2 on 360 (retails new for £35). Whichever thou prefer'st.
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould