OMG ITZZ FR1DAY TEH 13THZ!!1! LOLZX

So, anyways, how do you guys feel about today? I myself am kind of superstitious and like to look for eery happenings.

And what are you guys doing today? I myself just had minor knee surgery. (painkillers ftw)
Slappa tha bass
The first three movies were alright.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Why?

Mostly just cause it's kind of fun to me. I don't really know why.
Slappa tha bass
My Ma's car actually broke down today.

Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
It's my birthday. I hope nothing goes wrong. If you guys don't hear from me tomorrow, ASSUME THE WORST.
It was actually pretty nice, our teacher for the last hour was absent so we pretty much just spent a major part of the school day in the computer lab.
I had a good day. I first lost my train ticket on my way home, decided not to buy a new one and managed to get off just before the conductor showed up. Then I received an email telling me that the deadline I missed for an extremely important report had been set to next week, and the day ended with me getting an extra tenner from my boss because I'd done a good job.

You may commence hatin' now
well this thread took a while to happen
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
well this thread took a while to happen

I know.
Slappa tha bass
Never even realised it was friday the 13th...

meh, I had a pretty decent day.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
it was okay, except for my sandwich which was a KING's meal ^^
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Well, I got out of the ER from injecting heroin, snorting coke, being hammered off whiskey, high off weed, out of my goddamn mind from Xanax, and oh yeah, I just got fired from my job.

I win.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
I was born on a Friday the 13th. I sometimes like to blame that fact for all the shit I've had to go through.
Bass is my life.
I asked a girl out, got turned down.
Meh, she would have said no anyway
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by PeZ546
I'm feeling kind of melancholy today.

Me too, though it's 'cos it was my last day of high school. Now I have to go out and volunteer for half a month, then come back and do a presentation for some kind of panel. I'm not really going to miss it, but still, I'm a bit wistful....
Quote by shiz.zle
I asked a girl out, got turned down.
Meh, she would have said no anyway

That's literally the exact same thing I was about to say.
Damn you, Friday the 13th!
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.