Just thought you fellas should know that DBZ Guitars is doing their "Win It All 2" contest. I'm in it to win it!

http://www.facebook.com/dbzguitarsofficial?sk=app_208195102528120

DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
Shnikes?

Do you talk to children with that mouth?

Also I came here expecting to see a Dragonball-Z guitar. The Pit is very misleading today.
Hopefully this time I will win! So jealous of last time's winner. It's great to see an acoustic in this prize draw too! and a bass, I like the guitars more in this one

Quote by ChucklesMginty
I hate how these things are always US only.

It's not. Anyone can win it's just if you're not in the lower 48 states you have to pay for your own shipping
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
Last edited by MrRockandRoll at May 13, 2011,
Every god damn time someone says DBZ guitars I expect a Shenron guitar

I'm always disappointed
i hope i win althought ill probably have to seel all or most of them causeim lefty unless they got a left handed option

anyway ill probably throw a guitar ugs way or something i dont have room for all of those guitars
Quote by ChucklesMginty
God I shudder to think how much that would be for a truck load of guitars to the UK. I entered anyway, but if I won I'd be stuffed.

I looked online for air freighting it as I'm in the UK too, very cheap for how much it weighs/box size
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
Quote by ChucklesMginty

I'm too finicky for this shit, my first reaction is 'but not a single one of those has 24 frets, I'd still have to sell one and buy something else!'

Dude...the contest is open to folks worldwide...think you have to take care of freight only form what the contest page says.
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
Quote by ChucklesMginty

I'm too finicky for this shit, my first reaction is 'but not a single one of those has 24 frets, I'd still have to sell one and buy something else!'

Technicially, the Bird of Prey has 24 frets.

But I entered, idc if I win, I'd sell most of 'em, i'd like a nice amp and such as well....
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
The rules say that the winner has to pay taxes, can this be a scam? Or are these types of contests actually legit?
Schecter Omen 6FR
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Line 6 spider IV15
Yamaha F325
I'd keep like one of them tops aha!
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I'm entered. I know If I win I thnk I'll keep the 7 string, the bass, and the electrics on opposite ends. Then Probalbly sell the rest to upgrade my rig.

whoa.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
*Dragonball*

YOU SIR, HAVE A WIN LEVEL OF OVER 9999!

So, uh, would I be wrong to say that the guitar grants wishes if you possess 7 balls, or that you can shoot lasir beemz from the guitar?
I could use a new bass.

I came in expecting something to this effect.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by br33dlove
Anyone else realise that you could stab someone with one of those guitars?

YOU HAVE MY AXE

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Entered...probably won't win, and half hope I dont' want to if I have to pay delivery...it'd probably come to the price of one of the guitars...

If I did win I'd definitely sell most of 'em off. I'd probably keep the Les Paul lookin' one, the bass, the acoustic and maybe one of the pointy ones just for fun.
ONE single winner will receive each guitar **pictured** above (DBZ Premier Series Electrics and Acoustic)
Winner is responsible for taxes and duty where applicable
Winner is responsible for freight outside the 48 Continguous United States
DBZ Guitars employees are NOT elegible
Each entrant or participant completely releases Facebook of any association to this contest
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook

Whats up with the taxes?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko
Whats up with the taxes?

where applicable. some states may have weird tax laws.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

If your from the UK and win your easily looking about £1000 VAT/Shipping/Other shit.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
FACEBOOK!?!?

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Tom 1.0
If your from the UK and win your easily looking about £1000 VAT/Shipping/Other shit.

Pretty sure it's US only.

I really am not a fan of the DBZ brand.
Maybe if they'd have picked a different acronym...