Question Pit: I've had a pain in my jaw for close to a week now, most notably when I yawn, I'll get a sharp, very painful burst right at the height of the yawn. Otherwise it's a dull ache in the side of my jaw. And I can feel a little bit of swelling on the afflicted side, nothing serious, but notable.

Anyway, people have all been telling me it's probably a wisdom tooth coming through. I didn't think that was something I would have to expect for years/decades yet though. I'm 20, isn't that too early to be dealing with wisdom teeth?
I wouldn't say 20 is too early at all. I'm 22 and they've both come through and are causing trouble already.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Sounds about right for wisdom teeth to me. I'm 21 and mine started coming through a year or so ago. They're still coming through, but the painful bit appears to be over. Lower jaw was the worst for me, but they weren't too bad.
@-}-}-}-
I'm 17 and I've got just the 1 wisdom tooth at the moment and I had the same aches and pains you've described before I started to feel a bit of the tooth poking through the gum.
I was 16 when I got mine pulled... See a dentist or something, they'll be able to actually tell what's going on...
I'm almost 19 close to August and I can feel them coming in, I'd say at 20 you should be fine
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Aw man, I was hoping it wouldn't be wisdom teeth, they sound like such a pain in the ass... seems like that's what it is though
I'm 18 I have to get mine surgically removed, as they are sideways, and partially impacted (only the sharp part actually comes through my gums, the rest is below the gumline). It looks pretty weird on the xrays
i had all 4 of mine out at once not long ago, im 20 btw, they wherent causing any pain or anything, but i could feel them comin out, so got em out before the pain kicked in

also when u get them out, BEWARE OF THE DRY SOCKET, it'll be the worst pain u'll ever feel
Gear
Epi Goth Explorer
Schecter Demon 7
Jackson JS30 Rhodes (modded)
Line 6 POD HD500
Roland Cube 60
I found that Jackass skit so hard to watch in the cinema on the huge screen etc. Even half turned away, through squinted eyes, **** me but that noise of it coming out was just unholy
I'm 18 and I need to get my wisdom teeth removed sometime in the next year. So, get it checked out?
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
I only have 3 wisdom teeth!
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Just go to the dentist. Only way to know for sure. I got lucky. I have all my wisdom teeth and they never hurt or anything. Just saw a dentist and he said I have absolutely perfect, textbook teeth.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.