Hello guys

I have my Squier Tele with some mods (GFS pickups, 4 way switch, CTS pots and new hardware) and it's a pretty decent instrument now. Now I want to buy my second guitar but there are many options and it's getting harder.

I have 400€ to spend. My original idea was to buy a Strat model. But now I've seen many other instruments and I think that maybe are better choices. Today I've played one of those new Squier Jaguars HH and it was an awesome guitar with a great neck and a nice tone. Then I stared at a Vintage V100 (LP style) and it was a good guitar too, very comfortable and I started thinking that a LP could easily join my guitar family. I'm very confused lol

What guitar would you buy with 400€ (max 500)? I need a versatile instrument. I'm a rock/blues/jazz/fusion/ guy, and I like every type of guitar except metal guitars like flying X etc (but I like Ibanez Superstrats and similar).
If you like the Squier Jaguar HH, try and find a Fender Blacktop Jaguar, and see if you like that. It's like the Squier but it's made in Mexico and has better pickups. I won't say it'd be a perfect fit (I've never tried the Squier Jag), but it seems close enough.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
If you play a lot of blues, jazz and fusion, look at some hollow and semi-hollow archtops. How about an Ibanez Artcore?
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
The Blacktop Jaguar is very nice, but I haven't tried it yet. I don't want a semi-hollow (yet), I'm going to have one later. A tremolo is something I really miss in my current guitar.