Oh god, I can't wait! I always love your builds and seeing one in ash is gonna make me guitargasm.
Ben

GEAR:
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Blackstar ht-5 head
Blackstar ht-408 cab
Landola V72 Acoustic
Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
Wanna be sex buddies?
Quote by housemd
nope.
I really cant wait to see this one done man, your builds always turn out amazing. You should change it up on your next one though. Maybe build a variant of an Explorer, like a Stealth or something.
^Go with black... Red pores on light wood would look clowny. At least to my eye.
Quote by Explorerbuilder
Haha, you mean like i have put on every guitar but one?

Naw... the new EMG JH set:

Not just a regular EMG 81 and 60.
Quote by Explorerbuilder
Oh, i honestly had ever even seen that set before. I wont pay that much for pickups though haha.

Hey, you're forgiven. The set was only announced on the 13th of May.
^That set was announced a little ways back actually, but EMG gave absolutely no details other than whose name would be on them and that they're "based on the 81/60 set." Hopefully we'll hear more about them.
yeah. when i actually picture a burst on that in my mind it looks worse than i thought it sounded lol. still, some kind of stain would look nice
Are you sanding that all back? Curious as to why you'd use that selection of woods for neck lams just to cover it all up completely.
Quote by Explorerbuilder
I was going to sand it back, but wont be anymore. I was kinda building it for somebody, and i did not know at first he wanted the whole thing black... really bothers me actually. I would not have used that neck blank for this if i knew thats what he was going to do.

Yes, is a shame. Loving the black ash and red fretboard combo though, is that cocobolo?
That neck And headstock are beautiful!

However I could see a gibon voodoo kind of finish working on this, cause of the neck being red and whatnot
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
yeah you should go for the JH pickup set, you'd be probably one of first-ish to try them out, or maybe on your next build try and make like James clone haha
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Quote by M_16A
yeah you should go for the JH pickup set, you'd be probably one of first-ish to try them out, or maybe on your next build try and make like James clone haha

This was covered in here already.
yeah i know, I was talking about the next one you make
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"