Hi everyone,

I've been touring and gigging extensively with a Vox AC4. It's surprisingly done the job this far but I'm looking for something with slightly more headroom, and also a little more depth tonewise. I'm after quite a bright, 'sparkly' tone. I've been strongly thinking about a Vox AC15 or AC30 but was wondering if you had any other suggestions! I would be looking to spend £500 or less

Thanks!
In my opinion, for bright sparkly cleans (im assuming cleans since you mentioned more headroom) Fender gets the job done almost every time. However it will have a different voicing which is worth consideration.
Would you be going new or used? The blues series is good. I'd probably lean towards that or an AC30.

What guitars are you using with it also? if you love the vox tones you may want to stay vox
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
I'd go with the AC15 or AC30 if you want sparkly, jangly cleans. What kind of driven tone are you going for? What genres do you play?
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
Edit after re-reading the OP

Get an AC30. Start haunting the used market. Something good will come up.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification