Looks like any old japanese guitar
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
take the pick guard off and see if there are any markings on the cavitys or pickups.
Quote by B.C.RichDuDe
suppose to be a 1972 guitar

Nice name...

about the guitar...it looks like an old japanese guitar from the 70's, but i could be wrong
Really looks like it, almost everything is identical down to the screw positioning. But:

Yours has two pups, the tailpiece is completely different and as you mentionned you have those switches.

Probably the same, but yours has been tampered with?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Last edited by bluezombie at May 14, 2011,
finally im doing a little projet with it .. papersand all the guitar and rebuilding it with new pieces since it doesnt worth that much ! Ive always wanna do that ! ill keep you guys posted on the projet ! any sugestions ?
Looks like a possible Tiesco but I'm not that experienced.
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212
it looks like one of those generic japanese import guitars of the time that were distributed under various different brand names or no name at all.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
The odds of you finding this out: basically zero.

The importance of knowing the obviously insignificant brand name: basically zero.
Post the pics over at Vintage Axes. They will tell you all about it.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Quote by trueamerican
The odds of you finding this out: basically zero.

The importance of knowing the obviously insignificant brand name: basically zero.

+1

Does it play OK? Even if it was an important name, it should be worthless if it doesnt play. And the inverse of that.