I like my distortion, but I really like bullet for my valentine's. I was wondering what they put their settings at (highs/lows/mids/etc.). I have a peavy vyper 30 (which I normally put into tuner mode so I use the effects on my pedal.) and a digitech rp355 multi-effect pedal.
start with the XXX seting or Mesa if they have that on the vyper.and go from there you'll never get their tone with what gear you have, but thats not to say with some tweaking you can get pretty close. start with all your levels in the middle and adjust each individualy up or down to get your "tone". I don't know if Peavey has a setting sharring site like Line 6 does but check it out
you'll probably want to throw a compressor and a little delay on it.
Last edited by Robbgnarly at May 13, 2011,
6505+ setting on red
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
well, i doubt you can get the tone i ****ing love bfmv but live they have a pretty bad tone with all their gear, so if they cant get the album tone i think it will be harder for normal people, maybe remembering they play on drop C (i think) will help you get closer to the tone.
My Gear:
Oh wait, no one cares

"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined" - Dave Mustaine
Quote by AxSilentxLine
Buy a Peavey 6505 and Mesa Dual Rectifier and run them through Mesa 4x12 cabs

Forgot the Tubescreamer and EMGs.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by xiiH4v0kiix
I like my distortion, but I really like bullet for my valentine's. I was wondering what they put their settings at (highs/lows/mids/etc.). I have a peavy vyper 30 (which I normally put into tuner mode so I use the effects on my pedal.) and a digitech rp355 multi-effect pedal.