What's some stuff that your pet does that you love?

I'm currently watching my brother's and his fiancee's puppy. She is currently asleep with her head on the right side of my screen because she spent the past few minutes on my bed watching me type. She'll also fall asleep within minutes if I sit anywhere she can get close to.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Pat_s1t
My ****in g dog runs away all the time, nbits bullshit. I have to ge find her like 4 times a day, and twice shes been gone all night. ****kk

Sounds like you need more alcohol lad, you're still semi-coherant

One of my dogs will just launch her head at you and leave it on your shoulder, she usually falls asleep this way. You can tell she's awake when she lightly licks your neck, she's a sweetie.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My dog acts like a meerkat, dances, tries to talk like a human, and tries to act human in several different ways (he knocks on the door to come in, for example).
I love that my cat and dog are non-existent, that makes the whole "feeding and scooping up their excrement" thing a lot easier
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Sounds like you need more alcohol lad, you're still semi-coherant

One of my dogs will just launch her head at you and leave it on your shoulder, she usually falls asleep this way. You can tell she's awake when she lightly licks your neck, she's a sweetie.
Bah, ****. I only just gome buzz on, so im not drunk just lik buzzin eh
Quote by The Madcap
My cat sits like a human, upright, a lot. This is him watching tv. I call this picture "American Cat."

looooooooooooooooolololol that would make my life every night
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Pat_s1t
Bah, ****. I only just gome buzz on, so im not drunk just lik buzzin eh

Get yo' drink on son. I haven't drunk posted on UG in ages, I think I'm overdue.

And you Canadians and your "eh's" >.>

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
When I rub my dog's ears, he does this low growl thing. It's pretty funny. Also, when he goes out in the snow then comes back inside, he freaks out, runs around, and jumps on and off all the furniture. This is also a 160lb Newfoundland so it's pretty crazy.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Pat_s1t
^ ****ing ep[ci haha, just ahd a good laugh at that :hAAHA:

eDIT:: ****, rplace wiyth

if this is you buzzed I would love to go out for the night with ya hahaha
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Get yo' drink on son. I haven't drunk posted on UG in ages, I think I'm overdue.

And you Canadians and your "eh's" >.>
Im done drinkin, im underage so cant drink nat the home byahh. had to stop when i left me buddies houseEH

^ comin to england in next june or july, and im solid to drnk then (18 over therr rtight?) so we can go out anytmei babe
Last edited by Pat_s1t at May 13, 2011,
One of my dogs like to run out to my backyard when shes not supposed to and when I approach her she lies down on her back thinking I'm gonna rub her belly. She'll also do it under my bed and I have to drag her out like that with her paws in the air.

My male cockatiel mimics some alarm clock in the mornings from wherever he came from. The female one likes to drink water out my cup.
Quote by The Madcap
My cat sits like a human, upright, a lot. This is him watching tv. I call this picture "American Cat."

Mine does too.

And one of my dogs rolls down the big hill in our backyard. And he'll dig huge holes looking for a rock. But not just any rock, if it's not the one he's looking for, he'll toss it to the side and keep digging. When he finds the one he's looking for, he'll bite it for a few seconds then get bored and walk away.

Quote by SilentHeaven109
I love that my cat and dog are non-existent, that makes the whole "feeding and scooping up their excrement" thing a lot easier

I hear housetraining and litterboxes are good for this problem
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at May 13, 2011,
Quote by metaldud536
One of my dogs like to run out to my backyard when shes not supposed to and when I approach her she lies down on her back thinking I'm gonna rub her belly. She'll also do it under my bed and I have to drag her out like that with her paws in the air.

My male cockatiel mimics some alarm clock in the mornings from wherever he came from. The female one likes to drink water out my cup.
my ****ing dog dfoes that too, ill go catch her and she all like **** yeah belly rub and lies down, then i gota to carry her to my 2005 FOrd escape! It's ****ing shitty.
Quote by JagerSlushy
I hear housetraining and litterboxes are good for this problem

I'm not sure house-training my imaginary pets won't do much to dispel the already fairly strong impression that I'm totally insane, maybe if I get really bored and slapping myself in the face stops being fun I'll give it a go

Also, am I the only one who can put together a coherent post while completely smashed? (which I am right now!)
My dog used to wipe his paws everytime he would come in the house when it rained. He died last year, though. I miss him.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Buzz is dying down like superfast. So bullshit.

OT: My dogs are pretty sweet. They run away a shit load, but at home they're decent and dont really be dicks. They're really friendly tbh.
I love it when mine just runs to me and jumps on me. Feels like i'm getting attacked but in a cool way
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
all these stories are fantastic I love doggies and kitties haha

oh my bro's dog does this really silly thing where she'll dry herself off on a towel on the floor by rolling around really frantically, it's so funny haha. also my friend's kitty loves playing under his bedsheets like she's hunting something and will run back under the sheets of you take them off of her
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
all these stories are fantastic I love doggies and kitties haha

oh my bro's dog does this really silly thing where she'll dry herself off on a towel on the floor by rolling around really frantically, it's so funny haha. also my friend's kitty loves playing under his bedsheets like she's hunting something and will run back under the sheets of you take them off of her

Nawww... my other dog always jumps onto the bed when you try to make it, you try and get her off it but you can't because she gives you puppy dog eyes and wags her tail

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Our cat demands that we scratch her with our feet, and when do, she curls her back and starts flailing her paws everywhere!
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Quote by -Annihilation-
My dog used to wipe his paws everytime he would come in the house when it rained. He died last year, though. I miss him.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Anything my dog does, I just love her to death and seeing her makes me so happy. She's really old so it scares me to lose her so I cherish every moment and silly thing she does.

Also when my turtle is walking around and then he decides to climb up on me so he can sleep. He's so cute.

And when my birds get close to the cage to I can pet them, I like making them yawn.
STಠ_ಠ