I'm looking for a new, smaller tube amp. I have a JCM right now, but both the wattage and style don't really fit my needs in an ideal manner so I'm looking to purchase a new amp (it was really what I needed!).

I play mostly blues/jazz stuff, so I'd like an amp that can give me great cleans first off and a good crunchy blues tone as well. I'm leaning towards the Egnater Tweaker right now but I'd like some more suggestions to check out when I go to test out amps in the coming few days. Thank you.
price range?
which jcm do you have?
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
You didn't but a price range so I'll assume your money is endless in which case just buy every amp in the store
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Sovtek Mig 50, you can find them on eBay for cheap(sub-$500 range) every now and then. They're based on a fender bassman, and do a pretty damn good job of sounding like one. Clean is all it does, until you crank the volume to 6, then it kicks into smooth, creamy overdrive. The tone is really dependent of the tubes you have in it though, have a cheap, old pair of tubes and it's gonna sound like ass. But a nice set of tubes, such as =C= and sovtek prestage tubes really help coax out what it can do.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Get your hands on a Vox Valvetronix amp, they sound wonderful and are pretty versatile.

Mine pushes 30 watts solid state with a tube 12AX7 preamp, sounds great.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by AXmichigan
price range?
which jcm do you have?

1980 JCM 800. Don't like it.

Price, as long as it is under 1000. So I should be good.
A blues/jazz sound I'd recommend the Jet City JCA20H. Its a great little amp for cleans and gives a bit of a natural OD. I enjoyed my time playing one, but it wasn't suited for me. I haven't tried the Orange Tiny Terror, but I hear good things about those as well.
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
Quote by Thrashtastic15
1980 JCM 800. Don't like it.

Price, as long as it is under 1000. So I should be good.

That amp should be just fine for blues, especially through the Low input with the Master up.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
That amp should be just fine for blues, especially through the Low input with the Master up.

I know, but I mainly want something smaller. I'll most likely in residence soon so it really isn't a feasible option. I'd prefer an amp which can offer me something different since I'm keeping the JCM and will be a size that is more accommodating for my situation. Thanks for the useless post.
No problem.

Thanks for the useless topic.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.